Bellator: UFC's garbage collector

If bellator doesn't pick them up then another organization stands to gain. It's the food chain, just kinda get used to it for now

big daddy yum yums - UFC just let go a shit load of fighter. Back the mother fucking truck up then.

Someone needs to make a gif of egg throwing a bunch of UFC fighters in the trash and Coker picking them up in a truck. 

gokudamus -
Hate420 - 
Shanebone - I don't give a fuck what anyone says, bellator is entertaining as hell. I enjoy watching it and so do my friends. They're all still martial artists and human beings with amazing sets of skills. If you're as big a fight fan as me, you don't give two shits if it's the top organization or not, you love to watch for the action and not the names.
Amen

i aint got time to watch all ufc events let alone a couple of 40 year olds humping each other
LOL

You aint got time because you 30+ replies in 40% of threads on the UG.

You need to prioritize

Several guys like Benson Henderson, Rory Macdonald etc .. walked away from the UFC & Rebook to sign with Bellator.

Bellator is WCW when all the names left Wwe.

;)

gokudamus -
Hate420 - 
Shanebone - I don't give a fuck what anyone says, bellator is entertaining as hell. I enjoy watching it and so do my friends. They're all still martial artists and human beings with amazing sets of skills. If you're as big a fight fan as me, you don't give two shits if it's the top organization or not, you love to watch for the action and not the names.
Amen

i aint got time to watch all ufc events let alone a couple of 40 year olds humping each other
35720 Posts.....

I see why you "Aint got no time"..

Ultimate Cuck -
gokudamus -
Ultimate Cuck -

because 'growing your own talent' doesn't sell tickets or bring in viewers. how don't people understand this. even Holloway and Ferguson aren't draws for the ufc.

if OP was running the show at Bellator it wouldn't last more than a year. 

Huh?

most of the stars from the UFC became stars in the UFC. 

Randy, gsp, chuck, bj, Anderson etc etc. wtf r u talking about. 

Not not saying u have to get guys with 0 record, but taking fighters in the tail end of their career after the UFC decides to let them go and making these guys the stars of your org is blatantly sending a message that your brand is second rate. 

wtf are you talking about?

the mma landscape was a whole lot different years ago. why didn't strikeforce, elitexc, etc. just create their own stars? they'd still be in business if they did.

plus ufc has a huge advantage over any other org as they're the clear #1, so bringing up those names is irrelevant.

Your post has zero coherence but nice name. 

:)