Bellator = wwe

Mo and the rest of the trashy girls (not complaining) just give this event such a low class feel.

Even when they brought out all the fighters for an upcoming event, it seemed so fake and second class.

I actually feel embarrassed when I watch these events.

I don't feel it is Dana being Dana when he bashes this organization.

AXSTV has way better fights and don't give you that dirty feeling!

The white rapper guy with Bonnar was terrible, I dont think he was doing anything but lip syncing. WTF was that shit.

Otherwise the production was decent, except the the kids pledging allegiance to the flag while Tito's music drowned them out, that was awkward.

Bellator has that white trash feel that UFC had back in the day.

Hopefully they lose that vibe as they continue to implement more changes.

No more WWE style shit either, it's fucking disgusting.

^
YES, good point.

The white trash feel is there.

I could not see myself having my "not so into the fights" friends think this was cool.

But tonights UFC event, was all class and they loved it!

Strikeforce was even worlds better than Bellator...

dont tell that to the gay pro-wrestling fans on this site because they've been jerking off to it all night.

The white trash feel about sums it up.  Bellator is targeting the trailer park demo.

Some people are into it. If the UFC isn't going to cater to them Bellator might as well.

time traveling 12er - Some people are into it. If the UFC isn't going to cater to them Bellator might as well.

there's also a market for transvestites for people who dont want to admit they're gay and want to pretend they're straight.

there are those who dont want to admit their gay (watch the wwe) so they want an mma product to give them that same satisfaction (sodomy) without having to come out of the closet.

I agree... That's bellators market.  Those who are too ashamed to watch the wwe but can now practice their sodomy through bellator.

The problem is It's usually a transitional phase and the novelty wears off... guys either eventually accept their gayness (go back to the wwe) or they feel too dirty with it and just stick with a heterosexual lifestyle (UFC).

Whatever. At least it's different at this point. Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC -
time traveling 12er - Some people are into it. If the UFC isn't going to cater to them Bellator might as well.

there's also a market for transvestites for people who dont want to admit they're gay and want to pretend they're straight.

there are those who dont want to admit their gay (watch the wwe) so they want an mma product to give them that same satisfaction (sodomy) without having to come out of the closet.

I agree... That's bellators market.  Those who are too ashamed to watch the wwe but can now practice their sodomy through bellator.

The problem is It's usually a transitional phase and the novelty wears off... guys either eventually accept their gayness (go back to the wwe) or they feel too dirty with it and just stick with a heterosexual lifestyle (UFC).

Lmao. Phone Post 3.0

Just kinda felt like a work. Almost thought I'd hear Tito say "clothesline" when they were clinched. Also Bonnar with some overacting as the results were being read. Usually a bellator fan but something about that main event left me feeling dirty Phone Post 3.0

jkd4200 - Mo and the rest of the trashy girls (not complaining) just give this event such a low class feel.

Even when they brought out all the fighters for an upcoming event, it seemed so fake and second class.

I actually feel embarrassed when I watch these events.

I don't feel it is Dana being Dana when he bashes this organization.

AXSTV has way better fights and don't give you that dirty feeling!
It's been this way for a while, Dana doesn't really bash WSoF or OneFC. Both are stronger than Bellator for me. Thought Coker would change things quick smart, it was a good card in paper, but having a novelty fight as the main event kinda shits on Bellators stars like Brooks and Chandler, and annoys their fans Phone Post 3.0

I didn't watch the entire card, but from what I saw the fights were pretty damn good. With the exception of the main event, and those two really tried to sell something no one wanted. Although, I'm happy to see two fighters, I've enjoyed watching in the past, get a nice payday.

I get the WWE schtick may have taken away from the real talent of the card, and if that's all you watched, your loss. Phone Post 3.0

They lack the level of talent to compete with the UFC on purely a sport basis, so they're trying to play up being the more entertaining option. I agree that it's a bit awkward, but I at least get what they're doing. When your main event is two guys closer to 40 than 30, who can't hang with the UFC top 10, or 15 for that matter (barring Bader guillotine), what do you expect? Phone Post 3.0

Meanwhile, the UFC is passing off a fight that would have been a Pride curtain Jerker in 2005 featuring an obese 40-year-old as a main event in a cynically booked anyone-with-a-mexican-abuela-wins card. 

If bellator is WWE

UFC is Wcw

You guys are fuckin nuts. That was the most entertaining MMA card I've seen from a North American promotion in a long ass time Phone Post 3.0

UFC was AAA Lucha Libre yesterday

I thought the Bellator card was fantastic last night. The ramp, Melvin vs Schilling, Ill Will, Richman. Good night of entertainment. I knew more fighters on the Bellator card then the UFC card. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator was great last night. Fights were way more entertaining than the UFC.

Quit your crybaby antics over production.

Though I guess maybe you prefer hearing Rogan, who long ago became a caricature of himself, ramble (scream?) on and on about Conor McGregor all night. Phone Post 3.0

GS27 - Just kinda felt like a work. Almost thought I'd hear Tito say "clothesline" when they were clinched. Also Bonnar with some overacting as the results were being read. Usually a bellator fan but something about that main event left me feeling dirty Phone Post 3.0

It was another phony Tito money making rivalry. He did it with ken and Dana and Chuck

Bellator was a good night of fights..the gimmicky crap where Mo had ring girls walk to the cage adds absolutely nothing to the sport imo, Bonnar with the rapper guy made me cringe...the fights were good though..

Bellator makes some stupid matchups though..it shot itself in the foot by putting Manhoef in there against Schilling..they had Manhoef, a very fun fighter to watch ready for a title shot going against a guy that was 1-3 in mma?then Manhoef ends up losing..wtf..

Tito/Bonnar also made no sense..Tito needs to be fighting Rampage or Newton, not retired out of shape guys from the Ufc..

if Lashley comes along and keeps beating everyone they throw at him, he could be a pretty marketable guy..