Beltran why?!!!

for all the damage beltran has taken in the ufc ,  he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

caposa - 

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with Beltran's gameplan. In the first two rounds he was exploding with flurrys off of the clinch, he slowed down a bit in the 3rd round but that is Igor's problem to overcome. What you think Beltran should just go shot for shot and give Pokrajac an opportunity to win, meanwhile he's already clearly up 2 rounds?

Nothing wrong of course, but think if Mike Pierce fought the same fight. "F*cking wall 'n staller, hope he gets cut"

DamnSevern - 

for all the damage beltran has taken in the ufc ,  he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

VTFU for general awesomeness.

Personally, I think part of the problem is that Joey does better against people he doesn't like. He has a lot of respect for Igor and I think he genuinely likes the guy, and because Joey is a nice guy himself, it could have very well worked against him last night.

great fight, youd have to be gay to not like that

Korpiklaani - great fight, youd have to be gay to not like that

I absaloutely love men.

Beltran is awesome to watch. Hate to say it, but if he had the body of someone like Overeem or Lombard, he'd be waaaay more marketable and probably get bigger fights. He has a concrete chin and a great personality.. Let's be honest, if Roy Nelson wasn't funny he'd be doing prelims too Phone Post