Belts aside, better resume Conor or Dustin?

Dustin:

Max Holloway x2, decision and submission
Jim Miller (decision)
Anthony Pettis by submission
Eddie by TKO
Conor x2, by KO and TKO
Justin TKO
Chandler submission

Conor:
Max Holloway by decision
Dustin TKO
Aldo by KO
Diaz by majority decision
Eddie by TKO

• Dustin
  • Conor

0 voters

Pretty clear cut W for Dustin imo.

3 Likes

Porier beat Holloway at 145 AND 155 and while Holloway was the 145 champ. He also beat McGreggor in a division that matters more. That second Diaz fight was bullshit too, Mcgreggor literally ran away toward the end.

4 Likes

Dustin.

3 Likes

Great poll, I see no bias at all

3 Likes

Of course it counts. Conor was on his way to losing the third fight and had to even try panic wrestling at one point. On top of that it’s not Dustin’s fault Conor’s legs are brittle. That’s like saying Chito’s win over O’Malley doesn’t count.

14 Likes

@shoey Looks like your getting smashed in the poll :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I thought I was the only one the forum with this opinion? Fucking retard.

1 Like

If they ended the fight as a technical decision, Dustin would have won either 10–9 or 10–8

Dustin is 2-1 against Conor

4 Likes

Where do you see the bias? I’m a Diaz fan so I don’t care for either guy

1 Like

Dustin hands down has one of the GOAT MMA resumes. He also potentially has the GOAT MMA resume in fun factor and entertainment. He has never been in a boring fight. The fact that he’s only lost 7 fights with his aggressive fighting style against the amount of talent he’s faced is pretty mind boggling.

Fun fact:
He’s one of the only fighters that I can think of that has lost by a submission and then won by the exact same submission in his very next fight on two different occasions. Brabo choke in 2012 and rear-naked choke in his last two fights.

2 Likes

The man who has won fights recently. Con man is dusted. His only win recently is busted up cerrone who even admitted himself he didn’t want to be in that fight.

@shoey

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

hes a beast atm hope he gets the belt

Never tag me in one of your threads again faggot

4 Likes

This is basically what happened to @shoey in this poll after claiming Conor was only answer and everyone who disagreed was a retard.

5 Likes

You forgot Brendao and Mendez

1 Like

Conor.

Champion in two divisions and money. Dustin can never accomplish what Conor has. Dustin lies awake at night and cries because he wishes that he had the success that Conor has.

1 Like

Lmfao wow. This dude blocked me cause I Created a poll based on a discussion we had on another thread and my side won

3 Likes