Belts aside, better resume Conor or Dustin?

3 Likes

You canā€™t have the conversation in ernest without the belts.

Even then, Conor still wins. Tremendous crossover appeal, raucous press conferences, 9 figure boxing match with Floyd Mayweather. Proper 12 whisky. Nobody else could do that, not even Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey. Hell Conor could go to WWE as a mouthpiece right now and be the biggest thing on their programming.

Youā€™re talking about Conorā€™s fame though.

What most of us are talking about is him not being as good a fighter, as the poll reflects.

You canā€™t compare resumes and not take into account being champ in two divisions lol. Itā€™s just silly. Conor has a way better resume by virtue of his double champ status. Head to head Dustin is better and Dustin stayed active and kept his career going longer. However, these guys all are only motivated by two things, money and championships. Conor clearly has the better resume and itā€™s not even close. Dustin wins a title and this is a much closer contest.

4 Likes

It is totally irrelevant. Up to this point, Conor has played the game and won. Everyone else with few exceptions is getting played by the game.

Most of those guys will end up broke and with significant health issues. Every single one of them with few exceptions would trade places with Conor in an instant.

3 Likes

Conor and Dustin have the same number of title defenses; Zero

Conor has everything in this life that Dustin and everyone else in the current generation of fighters who got into the game fantasized about.

1 Like

I think youā€™re forgetting something my friend

Cocaine and rape charges?

1 Like

I donā€™t care how rich Conor is. Iā€™m a fight fan not a MTV Cribs fan or Forbes magazine subscriber

Dustin > Conor

5 Likes

Probably better quality cocaine and a lot more of it.

1 Like

This is so clearly Dustin

1 Like

No, Iā€™m not.

Conor has two title victories and a victory over Aldo. Iā€™ll take that over anything that Dustin has done up to this point.

1 Like

lol what?

Conor is easily one of the most likely candidates in the UFC to be dead before 40.

Dustin is much better fighter, person, and man that Conrat is.

Conor fans are weird. Heā€™s not even a fighter at this point. Just a poorly scripted WWE character who also happens to be incredibly evil.

1 Like

Haha at taking the belts out of the equation.

Take boxing out and Cody McKenzie beats Nate Diaz

We didnā€™t have to take anything out of the equation when Dustin outboxed and finished Conrat twice.

In which case Conor will probably die from drug overdose or death by misadventure.

In any rate, he leveraged his ethnic popularity with the UFC to get himself a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather worth 9 figures and to start a whisky brand that he was able to sell for 9 figures.

Nobody else is doing that. Anderson isnā€™t doing it. The very image conscious Canadian hero GSP didnā€™t do it. Not even Brock could get anyone to care about a fight with Tyson Fury. Cain went over to WWE and nobody cared. The only people that went to WWE and made a go of it were Shamrock, Brock and Ronda.

Conor has more money, more fame, more notoriety than all of them. Brock would be the only one that I would believe wouldnā€™t trade places with Conor. I donā€™t think that GSP or Anderson would behave the same way that Conor has but I bet that they would both trade places with him in a heartbeat.

Khabib is a GOAT fighter, GOAT coach, more wealthy than Conor, the most popular Russian on Social media, and he took Conratā€™s soul.

Conor is forever Khabibā€™s bitch which is why he tweets him at 5 am while coming down off Coke and raping chicks.