Belts aside, better resume Conor or Dustin?

Interesting l, I’d never noticed that you like Khabib.

Good point

You left off Conor’s toughest opponent, Denis Siver.

3 Likes

Ghost Yes GIF by Power Book IV: Force

:white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Conveniently leaving the belts out of the discussion and your first reply may sway some idiots into thinking Justin actually had a better career than Conor…

All good though brother I am also team Diaz. Maybe we should get a room sometime

I never said better career. I said better resume. Dustin has won more fights and has beaten more former champions than Conor has

Conor’s record at LW is 1-3 :skull:

1 Like

Conor at FW - 7-0
Dustin at FW - 7-3

Conor at LW - 1-3 lmfao
Dustin at LW - 13-3-0-1

They both beat Eddie. Just because Eddie happened to be the belt holder when Conor did it doesn’t mean shit to me

Also Dustin is 2-1 against Conor. That means something

4 Likes

What fight are you calling a fluke?

Once conor got floyd fight money it was downhill for him, prob fought just for advertising proper12
Dustin was still fighting for 30/30

2 Likes

Sure the injury was a fluke. But if the fight ended as a Technical Decision then Dustin wins the fight either 10-9 or 10-8

There’s no question who won the third fight. Dustin out classed him and embarrassed him

He out boxed him and forced Conor to clinch and try for a takedown. Right after Conor said the first fighter to shoot a takedown is a bitch. Conor also said Dustin would leave on a stretcher. Conor left on a stretcher

Dustin is 2-1 against Conor

7 Likes

Edit. Stupid gif fail

3 Likes

The question is who has the better resume, not the bigger ego

4 Likes

Some of your best work is in this thread, Vegito. I still feel Dustin doesn’t get the respect he deserves

1 Like

He didn’t finish Max though, but yes he beat him pretty badly

trump fake news GIF

1 Like

It was so good Shoey blocked me lol

1 Like

Yes he did

2 Likes

Two Championships that Conor was stripped of because he refused to defend them. That’s some pussy shit right there.

The Belts don’t matter because Conor was stripped of them because he was too much of a pussy to defend them. He preferred going on Booze and Coke fueled rape binges.

2 Likes