Belts aside, better resume Conor or Dustin?

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Connor was hungry, fearless and desperate like a lot of fighters on their way up. Once the Mayweather money came and the sale of Proper12 behind that, Connor was secure for the rest of his life.

Everyone wants a piece of you, he fell into the trappings of that fast money lifestyle. I was happy for Connor because he played the game better than anyone else to this point, but if he isn’t careful the game is going to play him.

Not really in Conor’s situation. I don’t think that he was scared, I think that he had so many demands on his time coupled with the trappings of the fast lifestyle with nobody to keep his feet on the ground. Not Dee Devlin, not his parents, not his management. If he conducted his business like GSP, Anderson and Hughes he may have stood a better chance against Khabib. He may have had better tools in his toolbox.

Personally, being a Pittsburgh guy I would go and ask Kurt Angle personally for his help. Nothing better than an Olympic Gold Medalist to help you prepare for Khabib’s wrestling. Anybody that can legit manhandle Brock Lesnar is worth an ask in my eyes. I would let him be in my corner if he desired it.

You know your career trajectory and if you are realistically looking at a title opportunity in the next 18-24 months, I would ask for his help.

1 Like

I don’t even know how much the money itself played a factor

Money or no money we all know Khabib beats him 10/10 times. Conor doesn’t have the skill set required to beat khabib

Conor then beat an old washed and depressed Cowboy Cerrone. Congrats…

In the second Dustin fight, he simply got out classed. He fought well, and out boxed Dustin for most of it, but Dustin simply took his lead leg out of the equation and then knocked him out

That should have been enough motivation for the third Dustin fight. But he once again fought a guy simply better than him. Dustin is a better boxer than Conor now. And obviously a better grappler. And he’s had more heart too. He was in the war with Max and Justin and just recently the war with Chandler

1 Like

Conor did stick it out with Mendes and Diaz in that second fight. He has determination of his own. Not certain about grappling because they both have been choked twice in UFC competition. I believe that the Conor that showed up and smoked Alvarez would also smoke Dustin as well. Conor had good foot movement, his timing was well placed and he hits hard and came in at angles in addition to actually using his feet. Dustin happens to get hit more that one would like. That isn’t a good combo for Dustin. Honestly, I think that if Conor found himself on Dustin’s back and sunk in a choke, Dustin might tap.

1 Like

I picked Dustin. His wins over Chandler and Gaethje puts him ahead I think because those are two guys that I believe could beat anyone that Conor has.

1 Like

Man’s blocked me cause I showed him he was wrong :weary:

Plus all I did was post their W’s. Data cant be
Biased lol

Where the fuck is Denis Siver?!?!

Oh my bad I was thinking their second fight. Yeah he finished him in the first one.

1 Like

I think Khabib beats Conor 8/10 times. Not saying Conor wins, but if he went in with a clear head, hungry and emotionless the way he did before that, he would have had a much better chance. There’s a video I watched where you can see the psychological decline of Conor over time and his confidence simply wasn’t the same leading up to the Khabib fight. Which didn’t come from his fights, as his only losses had been Diaz and Mayweather at that point, and took a rich boy hiatus. Part of that is Khabib though, he was in Conor’s head when they bullied Artem because Conor took that personal. Who knows how things would have shaken out if that incident never occurred.

The judges were literally rigged against Khabib who fought more recklessly that night than any fight in his entire career and Conor did not have him in one second of danger the entire fight even though he fouled him 20 times or so.

He wins 0 of those 10 fights.

1 Like

Only Dustin never held a title you fucking retarded, fat, red headed, kankle having homosexual.

:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

That’s not real, if it was he’d probably be retired by now.

1 Like

He gets paid quite well. If I was an aging fighter I’d probably take the Arlovski method if I wasn’t getting knocked out, just milk the UFC for easy paychecks

It’s a ufc belt. Being putting around his waist by the Prezzy of the promotion. It’s real

It’s fugazi. I guarantee Dustin would tell you he’s never been the champion, he’s only been the interim champion. It’s different and you know it.

4 Likes

GOAT? Chill. Never won the title. Got slept by Conor the first time, got slept by MJ at 155. Then got owned by Charles and khabib. It took him 2 fights to properly finish Eddie, both fights were wars. Conor did it effortlessly. Dustin could never do to prime aldo what conor did. Who knows if Dustin could ever beat prime aldo let alone sleep in a few seconds.

Conor least won when it mattered

1 Like