Ben Henderson is going to get brutally beaten

I like the guy, but this is a terrible matchup. Is he doing this to be a company man? Surely he doesn't need money this badly. Phone Post 3.0

Let's hope so!

as long as he doesn't get another gift decision

ausgepicht - Let's hope so!
Lol agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Either he's being a company man or he's got balls the size of watermelons.

I think it's a combination of both, nothing against Thatch but I'm rooting for Bendo here

Bendo is an elite fighter but I can't imagine him winning this. His style isn't going to work on Thatch; who looks like he's two weight classes bigger. Phone Post 3.0

Thatch is soooo much bigger. Fun fight nomnetheless.

We've never seen Thatch's wrestling game. Bendo will test that tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Wow.. Didn't care much that thatch was bigger..

Then looked at this record.

Had split decision loss in his 2nd fight.. Ever since then (like 7-8 fights) has been a 1st round finish.. That's gangster Phone Post 3.0

ben also didnt have time to put on extra muscle, hes just a 155er who didnt cut

I put money on Thatch last night after the weight-ins. The line was at -130.

Much respect to Bendo but he's stepping up to fight a guy in altitude who reminds me of a bigger, younger version of Cowboy.

I think the question will come down to how good Thatcher's takedown defence is. Because I don't see Bendo winning this any other way. Phone Post 3.0

Sprawl'n'Stall - Thatch is soooo much bigger. Fun fight nomnetheless.
More thigh to punch! Phone Post 3.0

frederic - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - Thatch is soooo much bigger. Fun fight nomnetheless.
More thigh to punch! Phone Post 3.0

LOL

I'm taking Bendo by toothpick to the eye in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody has dominated Bendo before, so I highly doubt that will happen tonight. Expecting to see the best Benson against a dangerous guy. Phone Post 3.0

Mad respect for Bendo taking this fight. Hoping he does well. Phone Post 3.0

Banjaxo - Either he's being a company man or he's got balls the size of watermelons.

I think it's a combination of both, nothing against Thatch but I'm rooting for Bendo here

This.

Here's hoping he pulls off a slick submission. Phone Post 3.0

Chupacabro - I like the guy, but this is a terrible matchup. Is he doing this to be a company man? Surely he doesn't need money this badly. Phone Post 3.0

lets see your betting stub

I too, fear for Benson. Thatch by brutal body kick and GNP. Phone Post 3.0