Ben Henderson is going to get brutally beaten

failure at life -
ausgepicht -
Dreville79 - 
Rambo John J - as long as he doesn't get another gift decision
You mean like the gift decision Cerrone got against him? Phone Post 3.0

Not a gift and even if it was, the one time Cerrone got a gift isn't in any way, shape or form the same as Bendo getting them often.

Hello McFly.
This, no one has received more gift decisions than Ben henderson Phone Post 3.0
He's gotten 1 gift decision, the Edgar rematch Phone Post 3.0

I hope Thatch wins impressively but he hasnt fought in over a year and a half im worried about his gas tank. Hes never been in a 5 round fight and even though Benson is moving up a weight class hes the most accomplished opponent of Thatches career. If he can weather the storm and drag Thatch into deep waters who knows what can happen.

I think Thatch announces his presence tonight in brutal fashion which is unfortunate because I like Bendo. Phone Post 3.0

Putting everything a side, it feels like Fabio Madonaldo stepping up to fight Miocic. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - 
ausgepicht -
The Mitch Mitchell Experience - 
MasterofMartialArts - Nobody has dominated Bendo before, so I highly doubt that will happen tonight. Expecting to see the best Benson against a dangerous guy. Phone Post 3.0
Pettis did in their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Some MasterofMartialArts. "Nobody," except the few that did.

He didn't dominate him. Your acting like bendo wasn't competitive until he got laid out. Getting finished doesn't always mean you got dominated. Remember Varner vs trujilo Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't competitive leading up to getting banged out. You could tell from the get-go that it was just a matter of time and as time went on, you knew what was coming.

Besides, it doesn't get more dominant than banging someone the fuck out. You guys like to play "I like to make up my own definitions! Blue=red!"

Sorry. Dominated.

OP, you were saying?

StrikingMMA - OP, you were saying?
We'll wait .... Phone Post 3.0

Brutal submission. Phone Post 3.0

"Ben Henderson is going to get brutally beaten"

quite the opposite. Lovely win for Ben.

I was rooting for Thatch but i said if Bendo can weather the storm drag Thatch into deep water anything can happen. Anything was a rear naked choke finish congrats Benson Henderson way to be a professional. Calling out Rory I love it.

If this Bendo shows up everytime. He could be a fan favorite and the welterweight champ. That was a damn amazing performance, the aggression was unreal Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
caseharts - 
ausgepicht -
MasterofMartialArts - Nobody has dominated Bendo before, so I highly doubt that will happen tonight. Expecting to see the best Benson against a dangerous guy. Phone Post 3.0

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

He didn't dominate him. Your acting like bendo wasn't competitive until he got laid out. Getting finished doesn't always mean you got dominated. Remember Varner vs trujilo Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't competitive leading up to getting banged out. You could tell from the get-go that it was just a matter of time and as time went on, you knew what was coming.

Besides, it doesn't get more dominant than banging someone the fuck out. You guys like to play "I like to make up my own definitions! Blue=red!"

Sorry. Dominated.
Nah you can be competitive and get destroyed. I'm not redefining anything. And we disagree. Decisions can be more dominant than a ko Phone Post 3.0

Aikijiujitsu - I hope Thatch wins impressively but he hasnt fought in over a year and a half im worried about his gas tank. Hes never been in a 5 round fight and even though Benson is moving up a weight class hes the most accomplished opponent of Thatches career. If he can weather the storm and drag Thatch into deep waters who knows what can happen.

Tooting my own horn I didnt have a pick but I didnt under estimate a former champion.

Augspiect or w.e is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Augspiect or w.e is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

yeah that bitch has been shitting on bendo on other threads. dumb cunt

caseharts -
ausgepicht -
caseharts - 
ausgepicht -

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Sorry. Dominated.
Nah you can be competitive and get destroyed. I'm not redefining anything. And we disagree. Decisions can be more dominant than a ko Phone Post 3.0
Agree 100 percent. Getting tagged is not getting dominated Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Augspiect or w.e is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Lol agreed. Always has been.

Let's wait and see how long it takes before he posts our join dates. You would figure a guy who has been a member for so long wouldn't constantly shit on fighters. Phone Post 3.0

js138 - 
Sigitywop bears -
caseharts - Augspiect or w.e is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Lol agreed. Always has been.

Let's wait and see how long it takes before he posts our join dates. You would figure a guy who has been a member for so long wouldn't constantly shit on fighters. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly he's truly scum on this forum and not just for the Bendo hate. Phone Post 3.0

that scumbag is a woman.

ausgepicht -

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Funny how I was expecting this fucking putz to come in with his worthless opinion. What RDA and Pettis did was not domination, he got caught in both those fights.

Those fights weren't even 10 minutes combined, nothing in those fights indicated to me that Benson had zero chance. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
caseharts - 
ausgepicht -

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Sorry. Dominated.
You're such a miserable fuck, and you are looking gloriously stupid in this thread. Sorry that "you get the feeling it's only a matter of time" isn't viable evidence of domination for me.

That's your opinion, which has proven to be pretty biased and unfounded in the 5 years I've been here. Phone Post 3.0