BENSON THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

I love you so much so much. Balls the size of bowling balls.

Phone Post 3.0

amazing win. with a toothpick in his mouth.

Beat a guy with the frame of a 205er, impressive. Phone Post 3.0

will always be one of my favs! War Bendo Phone Post 3.0

Nuff respect due.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BqcnsMnPug

Love this guy. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

I'm freaking out Phone Post 3.0

Dude is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Haha I'm trying to explain to wife how amazing this is and she is more interested at looking at pinterest.

Dumb ass Phone Post 3.0

THAT was a fckin td. Thats how to td someone down in MMA esp when they're bigger than you = wear em down, catch em off a strike.

Def a fan for life. Followed him since the first cowboy fight and have been betting heavy on him ever since Phone Post 3.0

He's getting a lot more fans for his Fuck it fight attitude, I'm loving it Phone Post 3.0

cfv - He's getting a lot more fans for his Fuck it fight attitude, I'm loving it Phone Post 3.0

He's fought this way all the time. You just have to be able to tell when the skill levels are more equal. Thatch is good and big but Bendo was just too skilled and too experienced. There was nothing about his set tonight that said "fuck it" more than any of his other fights.

He was still backing up and trying to find his opening against a bigger and aggressive guy. People just focus too much on finishes and still do not appreciate nuance in this sport. Ben would have gotten the RNC in R3 imo without the gloves and the way people hold onto them when they have their back taken.

Let's just say he's been more vocal about it, which I appreciate, humble as always too Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how anyone could dislike him. He embodies everything that you would want in a fighter. Controversal loss to cowboy then he moves up a weight class to take on a killer on short notice. That fight was pure gold Phone Post 3.0

Lots of fighters talk the talk. Bendo just walked the walk and showed everyone that he is still elite! Phone Post 3.0

People can talk all the shit they want about him or his style. The guy was an ACTIVE champion who always showed up and fought the who's who of lightweights. Now he moves up a weight class and chokes out a guy with a significant size advantage, only to call out Rory fucking MacDonald afterward.

For what it's worth, I think that fight would end horrendously for him. But he's certainly an all time favorite of mine.

I was very outspoken about Thatch putting Bendo out. But I loved that fight. It's great to see a good little guy beat a good big guy. Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - He was still backing up and trying to find his opening against a bigger and aggressive guy. People just focus too much on finishes and still do not appreciate nuance in this sport. Ben would have gotten the RNC in R3 imo without the gloves and the way people hold onto them when they have their back taken.
I agree dude. Some are acting like he's never been in an exciting fight before. He landed probably the same amount of strikes he landed in previous fights.

It just was more impressive because he got the finish and he was fighting up in weight. Phone Post 3.0