Best B grade fighters?

Kevin Randleman is getting close.

Nothing personal. Your record shows that you aren't an "A" level fighter, and I don't believe anyone can become one that late in the game.

Frank Shamrock, and his brother

My record shows that huh? I dont see where I fall in as a "C" level fighter. I cant argue that Im "B". Point is Im a "B" fighter without even training. If Im "C" Id hate to see who you call "D"

I guess my wins over some "A" level guys dont count for anything and neither does the fact that the majority of my losses are to superstars and none of them ever gave me a huge beatdown.

Id love to see this guy's "A" list. Rickson, Royce, Royler, Ryan, Rockson, Daniel, Helio, Renzo, etc

Travis- I think you are a bad ass.

I wouldn't mess with that Chris Brennan fellow though

I am an F level fighter. F-you, F-you, F-you. Thanks Travis and good luck in your next fight'S

If Travis is a C level fighter then I hate to know where I fall in.

Wiuff is somewhere between A and Z

A level fighter = top 10.
B level fighter = top 20
C level fighter = top 30.

I think Mike Pyle definetely is one of the best up and comers and also is Kuaui Kupihea and Mike Kyle ironically.

I think Mike Pyle definetely is one of the best up and comers and also is Kuaui Kupihea and Mike Kyle ironically.

"A level fighter = top 10. B level fighter = top 20 C level fighter = top 30."

so according to you there are only 30 fighters in the world that are c level or above......

Travis is B level even on a bad day

NHBJones@sbcglobal.net

www.mikeysgym.com/tld/tom

you guys are rough. Most of the fighters who compete regularly in Pride and UFC are A level. B level are the guys who are competing in the smaller shows and are starting to make a name for themselves. C level are the semi-pros with average showings in the small shows. D level are the amateurs who are either only starting to compete or have poor to mediocre records. BTW most of the "C" level fighters could beat 99% percent of the "tough" guys here on the forum; even the memebers who train as a hobby. You guys who are calling renzo, shamrock, lidell, and mezger B level have no clue the type of skills it takes for those guys to get to compete where they are. Travis is a fine example of some1 who is in between B and A level. He most likely could of become A level, but he became inconsistent in his fights and never got the break that would of put him in the big shows.

I don't rank amatures with Pro's at all. They are totlay different. Just like you don't rank pro baseball players agaisnt minor league players. WHole different game.

There are only about 50 pro fighters at every weight class. Every pro fighter can't be an "A" or "B" level fighter.

lol @ Mezger being a B level fighter...the man is a former UFC champion and King of Pancrase...one of only two men to make tito tap...lol

Romi Aram

Brian Foster

Melvin Guillard by far