3. Wandy hendo 2 pride
    4. Rampage liddell 1 pride
    5. Shogun hendo
    6. Lawler macdonald
    7. Anderson vs bisping
    8.couture sylvia
    9 gsp henricks
    10 bj penn hughes 1

Huerta vs guida. War machine vs Rollins. Ferguson vs barbosa. Cerrone vs henderson. Lineker vs Rivera. Lauzon vs Miller. Lawyer vs manhoef. 

Just re watched bisping and kang from 105. I was there so I'm slightly biased but what a fight 

Tito/Frank Shamrock wasn't too shabby.

Hey Taco muncher, is this their most recent bracket, or is there one for the Final 2?

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/19039739/ufc-bracket-vote-final-four

Final Four is this:

#1 Seed JBJ vs. Gus over #3 Hendo vs. Shogun I

and

#7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II over #13 Connor vs. Diaz II

That would make it #1 Seed JBJ vs. Gus and #7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II in the Final.

If they are going purely off of voting totals for the Final Four as is, #7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II is leading the Final Four and looks like will win it all.

Royce vs Kimo made the martial artist I am today.

Miguel cro cop - Matt Hughes vs France Trigg is my all time favourite fight.

Up there.... fun one to watch still to this day 

Thingading - 

Hey Taco muncher, is this their most recent bracket, or is there one for the Final 2?

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/19039739/ufc-bracket-vote-final-four

Final Four is this:

#1 Seed JBJ vs. Gus over #3 Hendo vs. Shogun I

and

#7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II over #13 Connor vs. Diaz II

That would make it #1 Seed JBJ vs. Gus and #7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II in the Final.

If they are going purely off of voting totals for the Final Four as is, #7 Lawler vs. MacDonald II is leading the Final Four and looks like will win it all.

That's it until they announce the winner on Wednesday.

ESPN is garbage.

banging - ESPN is garbage.

It's hardly ESPN's fault that the PEOPLE voted for these finals not them....and I'd suspect in terms of what match ups were selected for the tournament as a whole, had a lot of input from Brett Okamoto who's actually a pretty damn good MMA journalist.

MacGowan -

Sanchez guida

This 

PorkJackhammer - Lawler v McDonald II at 7 seed is bullshit. Should be top 3.
This

Gracie v Sakuraba or fuck off

in

banging - ESPN is garbage.
This, nothing to do with this, but they suck either way. Id go rory vs robbie. My fav of the 4.

Wanderlei vs Stann. Its not the best but it sure should be in that Opening round! 

Kidcombo -
banging - ESPN is garbage.

It's hardly ESPN's fault that the PEOPLE voted for these finals not them....and I'd suspect in terms of what match ups were selected for the tournament as a whole, had a lot of input from Brett Okamoto who's actually a pretty damn good MMA journalist.
UGers opinions are usually garbage

I don't think anyone here could possibly argue against Lawler McDonald 2. That was it, it was the pinnacle. They jumped the UFC'S shark. Nothing is getting better.

Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 has to be up there for sheer "how is this happening" value. Didn't make sense for two guys that big to be able to absorb so much damage. If the ref didn't fuck up and check Bigfoot's cut in the fifth round it would have been the GOAT imo