Best Hype Leading Into a Fight?

I think it was Tito-Ken I. I remember being so excited to see what would happen when these guys clashed. The intro for that event is one of the best to this day.

http://youtu.be/v7jzZMVw9tk Phone Post 3.0

Pretty cool to look back on. I started watching some time after this, maybe a year and a half. Phone Post 3.0

Lennox Lewis vs. Hasim Rahman 2.

GSP-Penn 2 and Sonnen-Silva 1 come to mind. Phone Post 3.0

UFC 40 was amazing hype.

I could not wait for that event. It worked so well I even started thinking Ken had a shot. Phone Post 3.0

I remember being HYPED for Chuck/Randy Phone Post 3.0

Rashad vs. Rampage for me. And even though it never materialized I was so hyped for Condit vs. MacDonald 2.

weidman vs silva 2

GarlicSenior - Rashad vs. Rampage for me. And even though it never materialized I was so hyped for Condit vs. MacDonald 2.
Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor CC, Tito Chuck, Saku Royce and Renzo, Andy Chael 2.....

Tito Ken too yeah

Chael vs Silva I was great, just the over the top way chael was trying to sell the fight was really entertaining and it got me thinking that maybe he had a chance Phone Post 3.0

Brock vs reem, gsp vs diaz Phone Post 3.0

As a huge GSP fan, BJ vs GSP and Diaz vs GSP. I was psyched beyond belief for those two. Phone Post 3.0

Shad/ Jones
Shad/ Rampage
Anderson/ Chael 2
Anderson/ Weidman 2
GSP/ Penn 2 Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen vs Anderson Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Fedor v Crocop Phone Post 3.0

This.

Jacob Volkmann vs Antonio Mckee changed my life Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble - Chael vs Silva I was great, just the over the top way chael was trying to sell the fight was really entertaining and it got me thinking that maybe he had a chance Phone Post 3.0

Was over the top but EVERYONE was into it and both sides were pretty pumped, i know i was. As was i when the fight started. IMO, it was clear that Andy's performance in the first fight was due to his hibs but that wasnt evident until the 2nd fight ended. Also, Chael beat Marquart and Okami leading into the first Andy fight then Bisping and Stann. He was the #2 MW legit during that period.

Phone Post 3.0