best interview after a ufc win ever?

BrCutter - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/IOD7j4lF55w", "postVideo-37780603-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37780603");  Come on man...

My first thought (Quarry quoting Rocky IV)

That dude tamden mc crory I think his name is .. Had a funny interview Phone Post

superCalo -
MMA Under 10 -
UGCTT_Pariah - Brock after beating Mir at UFC 100

Chael after beating Brian Stann

Is it ironic that Nick Diaz talked trash about Diego getting into the UFC via The Ultimate Fighter, when he himself was on the show and didn't win? Sounds jealous homie.

What season was nick on again? Phone Post

Season five but he won it beating that short bW guy I forget his,name but he looked foriegn Phone Post

Absolute troll u know it was Nate diaz on season five and it was manny gamburyan who he beat !!! Phone Post

I like Hardys after Condit beat him.

"So Dan, what went wrong for you?"
"Uh, he hit me in the face..." Phone Post

Training by day, joe rogan podcast by night, all day. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

BrCutter -
 Come on man...

Aaesome!! Lol Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

MrHensonPredictsEm - 
BrCutter - <div id="postVideo-37780603"> </div>var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/IOD7j4lF55w", "postVideo-37780603-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37780603");  Come on man...

<br type="_moz" />
My first thought (Quarry quoting Rocky IV)

Is it ironic that Nick Diaz talked trash about Diego getting into the UFC via The Ultimate Fighter, when he himself was on the show and didn't win? Sounds jealous homie.

Quoted so everyone can see the gem that is the 3rd paragraph. Phone Post

Matt mitrione when he said he had retard strength... Phone Post

Baroni "Best Eva" after destroying Dave Menne Phone Post

JDS after he won the belt

I must of missed that season! Tard. Phone Post

Who's a silly boy then Phone Post

Was that the same season that The Ultimate Warrior beat Hulk Hogan? Phone Post

Whenever Wallid comes on as a translator, I have a feeling that something awesome is about to happen. Hasn't happened yet, but I keep hoping

Bobby Lupo -  Whenever Wallid comes on as a translator, I have a feeling that something awesome is about to happen. Hasn't happened yet, but I keep hoping

lol! he would be like my guy fucked him up the ass, i mean beat him up in the ass!