Best on line MMA store?????

"I ordered stuff from the above mentioned sites and have yet to receive anything.

Two days later I ordered something from non-MMA site and got it already."

I will echo SSF's qquestion....which site? There are at least 15 sites "mentioned above"...several of which I have ordered from and KNOW they give EXCELLENT service.

this thread rules!

Fighting Legacy gave me a great deal on an official Gameness Platinum Weave. I totally vouch for my experience with them.

Hello XXXXXXX,

Thanks for contacting us. Today is the 9th business day after your order was shipped. It usually takes 10 to 14 days for an order to arrive, but it seldom gets delayed at customs in the US. Please let us know if you haven't received your order by next week.

Thanks for shopping with us and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Pedro Barcellos, Founder

Pedro@BrazilianFightWear.com

BrazilianFightWear.com

Quality Mixed Martial Arts Gear Online

I feel better now. Let me figure out the other vender and will post results.

Warriorwear!

These guys are great! My wife wanted a shirt and a hoodie, so we ordered two. (yes, she is a Tim Sylvia fan after seeing 'Blind Date' w/him on it - at least she has a favorite fighter. heh) We get a call from them and one style was no longer available, they instead gave us a different style of her choice, ended up she got a hoodie that was twice the price of the original. They also threw in some great extras in the box, a few window clings, a few fighter cards etc.

Great service, great product(s).

http://warriorwearclothing.com

Never have had any problems with www.casca-grossa.com and their shipping is free.

durrrrrrr you mean ordering overseas takes longer???//?

ttt for ssfgear.com

we are having a sale 10% off plus free shipping. www.groundnadpoundfightgear.com we also have a few new items, check it out.

ttt 4 the masses..

Thanks guys.

If you go to www.MMAcontender.com and join our forum there is a thread about how to get 10% off all SSF branded gear.

www.SSFgear.com

I actually had a good exp. with wand fight company came all the way from brazil in about a week and a half no problems.

My retarded mail guy left a thing for me sign. So someone's package arrived.

Best experiences have been with SSF, Sprawl, and Hayabusa.

I highly recommend Hayabusa if you live in Canada. Fast shipping and reliable/great customer service, Craig will not let you down. As for SSF and Sprawl, I cannot stress as to how great their customer service has been. Both Ron and Steve are great representatives and will take care of all your orders that you place. 5/5 on all three companies!!

If I buy the shorts can I get the rashguard AND a gi patch(once you make them?)

Holy cow those shorts are $60? They better make me grapple better...lol!

Honestly, I would never pay $60 for a pair of shorts. Your "pakage deal" (which is the way I would prefer to look at that), is reasonable by getting the rashgaurd and shorts, but if there were no deal like that, then the price is a tad on the high side. Especially if you have to pay shipping on top of that.

Edit: I am pretty cheap so please take my post with that in mind. I'm sure these are high quality shorts and worth the $$

http://onthemat.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=23

ON THE MAT FIGHT SHOPS in person and above link for online shopping!!!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for double weave gis:

http://stores.ebay.com/Grappling-Gear

Great intro prices.

*** I should have prefaced my post with the fact that I am a cheap bastard...lol and Hitman also advertises some shorts that are also priced extremely competitively ($20 and $24) -- so please excuse the tone of my above post.

And merc1 I no doubt believe the $60 pair are fantistic shorts and I would cetainly be pleased with them...but like I said I am just a cheap bastard. I hear great things about your store and products.