Best Ragin' Al tweets yet!

LOL! 

Raging Al is great entertainment.

Yeah. This will make the UFC pay him more money. I'm sure of it.

I despise DFW, so this is a good thing for me. lol

Tiny Rick - Yeah. This will make the UFC pay him more money. I"m sure of it.

Who gives a fuck? I know Al dosen't.

*Grabs Popcorn* 

Winndaddy -
Tiny Rick - Yeah. This will make the UFC pay him more money. I"m sure of it.

Who gives a fuck? I know Al dosen't.

Exactly. Why people looking at this like some negotiating ploy is beyond me. The guy obviously has no fucks to give.

My point is, he's been complaining about low pay for years and instead of getting in the good graces of the people that pay him he keeps making it worse. This whole "I don't give a fuck, I'm a tough guy. Fuck you, pay me" shtick is not helping him at all.

fuck you tiny dick

Justin gaethje ...tremendous fighter!!!!

Is he drunk? Or is there a strategy at play here? Looking to get cut maybe?

I suspect Al is looking to get released from his contract and is doing this to piss off Dana to make him do that. But. I can see Dana deciding to just hold Ragin' Al to his contract.

This you're funny Al? You're under contract and should you choose to not fight? Well, you're not fighting somewhere else and we ain't renegotiating.

Who's funny now?

he's got great points, but isn't the most well spoken - he gets rolling on a good argument, and then turns meathead, like 'well.. you know.. just.. and.. whatever..' and his comments just appear vilified

This guy is a clown and is the perfect example of how not to act as an adult

Lol. Gotta love Al. Why should he be quiet like a good little boy? What's the point?

I hope he goes to Bellator. He's not PC enough for the WME Era of UFC

Just saw he "fired" sage as well. This is pretty damn funny

lol. The guys says he has other options to make money and doesn't give a shit if he fights or not so more power to him. Insult the shit out of Dana, it's hilarious. Keep reaching out on Twitter Al! He knocked the shit out of Diego Sanchez even while he was making his super-power mean face. Props.

Taco muncher -

LOL! 

Kids and cling mouthpiece. Hopefully he gets a career ending injury and has to beg for food and work construction. Pretty sure his IQ is 7. He just screams uneducated. 

TeamRenzo -

This guy is a clown and is the perfect example of how not to act as an adult

/thread