Best Ragin' Al tweets yet!

Dougie - I suspect Al is looking to get released from his contract and is doing this to piss off Dana to make him do that. But. I can see Dana deciding to just hold Ragin' Al to his contract.

This you're funny Al? You're under contract and should you choose to not fight? Well, you're not fighting somewhere else and we ain't renegotiating.

Who's funny now?

Yup. Al will fight once a year for 4 years until his contract is up. Looks good on him. Idiot. 

Cool tweets to bad he was subtweeting Dana lol come on Al @ that fool so he gets them 

If we cared about what people tweet we would follow them on twitter you fucking hockey puck - stop with the bullshit posts.

UFC takes the high road with this tweet today:

Some of the responses are hilarious:

I'm not sure why everyone's perception of this is so negative. I actually think it will help him in the long run.

It's no different than Chael's schtick. He's saying some funny stuff and it's going to get him noticed. More people are going to know who he is, as a result. It absolutely moves the needle. I hope he keeps it up.

And I don't think the UFC is going to overreact, because I don't think his ranting is going to change anyone's opinion of the UFC, positive or negative. They should just let him do it, have his moment. It's win win.

Lol @ raging foreclosure

He's trying to get cut.

Taco muncher -

Seriously look at Iaquinta? He looks like he has Down syndrome. 

It's obvious he's trying to get cut to escape his contract. Too bad Dana and company aren't that stupid. He'll continue to be offered fights and be stuck in that contract forever unless he takes them and fights out his deal. He's a freakin moron and some of you people just eat it up.

R00STER - It's obvious he's trying to get cut to escape his contract. Too bad Dana and company aren't that stupid. He'll continue to be offered fights and be stuck in that contract forever unless he takes them and fights out his deal. He's a freakin moron and some of you people just eat it up.
This.

You guys are underestimating what hes doing here. Hes not just "trying to get cut..." hes making it obvious, very publicly that the UFC is a slave ship (analogy not literally) so that when he gets shafted by the UFC, there is a chance the public will back him and "back" the UFC in a corner where they are obligated to do SOMETHING for him in fear of public outcry and bad publicity. If he keeps making enough noise it might work to a degree. If nothing else it adds another case to the UFCs bad publicity folder (Goldie, Stitch, fixed fights, USADA merking nearly the entire roster, etc etc) and any way you look at it, its bad. More UFC fighters are displeased than ever and this is only the beginning.

R00STER - It's obvious he's trying to get cut to escape his contract. Too bad Dana and company aren't that stupid. He'll continue to be offered fights and be stuck in that contract forever unless he takes them and fights out his deal. He's a freakin moron and some of you people just eat it up.

You can't be stuck in a contract forever if there's only two more fights on the contract.

stainlesssteel -

You can't be stuck in a contract forever if there's only two more fights on the contract.

You can if you never take those two fights. Not to say he won't take them, I'm just saying the UFC has the upper hand as long as Al wants to continue fighting. All the tweets in the world aren't gonna get him released.

Tiny Rick - My point is, he's been complaining about low pay for years and instead of getting in the good graces of the people that pay him he keeps making it worse. This whole "I don't give a fuck, I'm a tough guy. Fuck you, pay me" shtick is not helping him at all.

Actually it's awesome. It takes people who don't give a fuck to speak out.

R00STER -
stainlesssteel -

You can if you never take those two fights. Not to say he won't take them, I'm just saying the UFC has the upper hand as long as Al wants to continue fighting. All the tweets in the world aren't gonna get him released.

And furthermore, the UFC doesn't have to give him those fights unless his contract specifies X fights in X period specifically. And even with such a clause they could offer him worthless fights. The UFC can totally stall a fighter's career if they like.

The UFC can't just decide not to give him fights. He can't get paid if he has no fights. They can offer him unfavorable matchups but they tried that with Diego Sanchez and Iaquinta fucked up that plan.

Bottom line is as long as he keeps knocking suckers out, he can say whatever he wants to because unlike Chael Sonnen, he backs up his talk.

Letsputasmileonthatface -
Taco muncher -

Let's see a picture of your ugly ass, dicklips.

Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

Awww did I hurt your feelings with your girlfriends Dick in your mouth. The guy is an uneducated fucking cross eyed mouth piece. The new president of the UFC? How about a high school diploma. He can come to my office and polish my shoes. I'm sure I'd have to teach him how tho. 

Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

Awww did I hurt your feelings with your girlfriends Dick in your mouth. The guy is an uneducated fucking cross eyed mouth piece. The new president of the UFC? How about a high school diploma. He can come to my office and polish my shoes. I'm sure I'd have to teach him how tho. 

Not even a fan lol you're just an asshole

Paramount Donkey -
Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

Not even a fan lol you're just an asshole

You must have a cross eyed retard in your family. Dudes that mouth off like this get no sympathy from me. None. They have the world by the ass. This guy is just to stupid to see that.