Best Ragin' Al tweets yet!

Damn this forum sucks. Refreshed multiple times and my post was there and then not there

Letsputasmileonthatface -
Paramount Donkey -
Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

UFC takes the high road with this tweet today:

Some of the responses are hilarious:

Seriously look at Iaquinta? He looks like he has Down syndrome. 

Let's see a picture of your ugly ass, dicklips.

Awww did I hurt your feelings with your girlfriends Dick in your mouth. The guy is an uneducated fucking cross eyed mouth piece. The new president of the UFC? How about a high school diploma. He can come to my office and polish my shoes. I'm sure I'd have to teach him how tho. 

Not even a fan lol you're just an asshole

You must have a cross eyed retard in your family. Dudes that mouth off like this get no sympathy from me. None. They have the world by the ass. This guy is just to stupid to see that.

He's making more doing his side job. Sorry you don't like that. Stupid twat

ufc fighters who want to bite the hand but can't should support Al by using his realty services, so long as Al keeps biting for them

Paramount Donkey -
Paramount Donkey -
Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

Awww did I hurt your feelings with your girlfriends Dick in your mouth. The guy is an uneducated fucking cross eyed mouth piece. The new president of the UFC? How about a high school diploma. He can come to my office and polish my shoes. I'm sure I'd have to teach him how tho. 

Not even a fan lol you're just an asshole

You must have a cross eyed retard in your family. Dudes that mouth off like this get no sympathy from me. None. They have the world by the ass. This guy is just to stupid to see that.

He's making more doing his side job. Sorry you don't like that. Stupid twat

What's his side job? Sweeping up cow shit? Surely someone with an education level of grade 3 can't be making more than 7 dollars an hour. Maybe his side job should be to shut the fuck up and walking thru life like a bully. Hopefully he is saving to fix his attitude and his cross eyed eyes. I love how he fired Northcutt. Why because Sage is a good kid and every pro that has come across him has nothing but great things to say about him. Your obviously a friend of his, smack him on the side of his head and see if his eyes google. Let us know. Fuckin mouthpiece bully. 

The al thing is funny, but not sure what his endgame is... UFC can just hold him for x number of years, right?

Not sure if al would have ANY support, given the way he barks at the bosses. Seems like he is looking for it. The can just (and likely will) hold him.

The cock on Iaquinta

Winndaddy -

I despise DFW, so this is a good thing for me. lol

Really? Dana is easily winning this one.. he'll be laughing like the rest of us and doesn't have to pay a guy that's not a big draw... Meanwhile all Raging Al is thinking about is the egg

Letsputasmileonthatface - 
Taco muncher -

LOL! 

Kids and cling mouthpiece. Hopefully he gets a career ending injury and has to beg for food and work construction. Pretty sure his IQ is 7. He just screams uneducated. 

How couth of you to insult the man's IQ and education level while wishing a career ending injury up on him and a life of hardship.

You, sir, are a cunt.

This heel turn is getting him more over than hes ever been. Steve Austin vs Mr McMahon shit going on here. If he drives a beer truck to the arena I'm sold

truffleButter - 

and what does tito say about dana now?

al is basically ruining his ability to make money...whatever he is seeking (more money, to get cut, etc) he will not get. and its making him look immature and unstable, which will dampen his real estate agent career too...does anyone want a psycho meathead to help them sell their house? no, you want a modern woman or a gay dude...

He's playing a good heel.... no harm no foul

It is amusing that this is viewed as "not giving a fuck."

Constantly tweeting and aggressively ranting about something at every opportunity says otherwise.

Son of Neckbone - It is amusing that this is viewed as "not giving a fuck."

Constantly tweeting and aggressively ranting about something at every opportunity says otherwise.

I agree 100% this guy can bully the world behind a keyboard and a twitter account and we as people that don't accept bullies should just sit back and have no opinion. Fuck you all that think that. I HATE BULLIES. I wish them nothing but awful things. 

Winndaddy -

I despise DFW, so this is a good thing for me. lol

Same!

Blunted Ninja -
R00STER - It's obvious he's trying to get cut to escape his contract. Too bad Dana and company aren't that stupid. He'll continue to be offered fights and be stuck in that contract forever unless he takes them and fights out his deal. He's a freakin moron and some of you people just eat it up.
This.
2 big fucking idiots. Thanks for showing up. Wooooooo!
War raging al!!!

Taco muncher -

LOL! 

Kids and cling mouthpiece. Hopefully he gets a career ending injury and has to beg for food and work construction. Pretty sure his IQ is 7. He just screams uneducated. 

Like yourself? Fucking loser cried and said he was gonna leave the ug like a girl. Pussy

LMAO the tweets about bringing back Stich Duran and Burt Watson were hillarious.

Paramount Donkey -
Taco muncher -

lol

That was excellent. Love Ragin Al.