Best Shinguard Brand?

Jhay, what brand did you end up getting? I went with Fairtex. 

Fairtex look bulky in pictures but definitely not in person. If you are over 5'8, you need a size large. I found out the hard way.

j-money -

Jhay, what brand did you end up getting? I went with Fairtex. 

I decided to go with Top King, ordering them either this week or next, have to figure out what size to get

I got some top kings about 6 months ago. There high quality and have a pretty good fit. 4.5 out of 5

well my top king's came in today

....unfortunately the large is too big for me (weird since i'm 6 1), so now I have to go through the fucking process of exchanging them for the medium.

They're solid quality though, thick as all hell

Jhay -

....unfortunately the large is too big for me (weird since i'm 6 1), so now I have to go through the fucking process of exchanging them for the medium.

I'm 6'1 and wear the XL how are they too big?

I would say top king except for the shitty Velcro strap!

Fairtex was the opposite. I'm 5'10 and the medium was too small.

OUTCOLD -
Jhay -

I'm 6'1 and wear the XL how are they too big?

it's mostly the foot flap. I don't have large feet, I wear like a size 10, so it goes to about the nail on my big toe. they go a little past the bottom of my knee but i know that's usual on theirs, and the straps are plenty since i have skinny legs. It doesn't seem like there would be any downside to going down a size.

I may be 6 1 but like I said I don't have big feet and i'm skinny at 165-170