Best supplements to lose weight???

I just read "hurting ur heart". Derick, for the love of Christ and all the holes in his body please tell me you are not a personal trainer.

Derick- just read your profile and i see you are 17 so i'll chill a bit. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do little research on some of that stuff you were talking about. Hell, my name is Derek so I really should relax a bit.

Gator Man states, "just think of it as a math problem. if you take in more than you burn you lose weight."

I believe that is backwards from what you meant to say. You lose weight if you take in less than you burn, not more.

Best in Health and Training, J. R.

I couldn't find ANY Ephedra, anywhere.  I have looked everywhere.

Is Ephedrine closely related to Ephedra???  I know they sell it for "breathing problems", but it seems to have a caffeine base.

Creatine is not for losing weight. If you take creatine and drink a lot of water (which you are supposed to do) you will gain weight, mostly water weight but you will gain. If you take creatine and drink low amounts of water, you will cramp when working out. Either way, you won't lose weight.

Ya, I'd diagree with some of the advice you gave Derick, unless you have some reasoning to back it up. Nothing personal.