Best Ultimate Fighting team name?

troll

there is a team death row here in texas. it's in huntsville home of the death chamber.

We have "Team Scared & Paranoid" in Estonia. No kidding:) I am a proud member of it...

mmapenguins.blogspot.com/2007/11/ks-pilt-tleb-rohkem-kui-tuhat-sna.html

Here are some photos of our team shirts:)

team sacrifice vote #2

www.teamsacrifice1.com

I know that there was a team called The Knockout Factory!

lol

their biggest opposition was The Submission Sweatshop

I think some of you guys are just making up names. I want actual "ultimate fighting" teams.

Like Team Body Bag or Team Knuckle Sandwich or Team eXecutioner

24 HR Fitness & Fight Team

Team Bob Ondeeznuts

TEAM DELIVERANCE!!!!

There's no website yet but they supposedly have a new state of the art facility being built in Flowood, MS.

I can hear the banjos already.

hehe

"FIGHTERS WANTED! Have you got what it takes?

Welcome – you have found the website for the true Mixed Martial Arts ASSASSINS!

TEAM ASSASSINS welcomes you!

We are a Mixed Martial Arts training center located in Burnsville Minnesota that focuses on aspects of fighting! 

All aspects of fighting!   We will train you how to fight standing up – kicking, punching, throwing knees, and elbows. We will train you in the transition from the stand-up to the ground, clinches, throws, and shoots. Finally we will show you not only how to survive on the ground, but how to dominate on the ground. We will train you in all of the following and more:  Boxing, Kick boxing, Muay Thai Boxing, JKD, Kali, Judo, Jiu Jitsu, American Wrestling, & Ground & Pound.  We will make you better, faster, stronger, smoother, and more confident!  Most of all we will make you an ASSASSIN!

So, Ask yourself this: Do you have what it takes to be an Mixed Martial Arts ASSASSIN?"

Guard your students Damian ! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

And yes none of these "instructors" have competed in anything full contact........let alone "assassinate"

And yes they dance part-time at a gay bar.................so i've heard ..........not that there is anything wrong with dancing at a gay bar...........if that is what you like to do............Have a nice evening.....

nice choice bodybag76 :oD

Wow that team assassin sounds bad ass I wonder if I have what it takes to be a mma asshatin

Killa

Team Diesel

Team Pitbull

Team Assasin

Team First Blood (Rambo inspired?)

Team Death Row

• lord....

Team Nuclear Winter!