Best Ultimate Fighting team name?

Team Shows Penis

Team Reverse Hucklebuck

In Japan there is an "Exotic Top Team" ...I'm not kidding. My coach Steven Haigh has one of their t-shirts.

Those team assasin guys kept going up to my students telling them they should switch schools, then my 145 lbs. blue belt choked out and toyed with the 220 lbs. head owner/instructor of the school.

They have no shame, then they told my 145 to switch schools to teach them submissions, and get this, they wouldn't even charge him to train, what a bunch of jokers.

how many top teams are there by the way? i know the american, brazilian, french and german top teams. are there more?

I have heard some good ones. I'll need to start writing them down. I gets calls everyday from fight teams and they are always like... This is (insert name) with (insert name) fight team and we're looking for a cage.

I'm like...and?

Team Bring it!

stone cold killa assassins

"how many top teams are there by the way? i know the american, brazilian, french and german top teams. are there more?"

Tulsa?

ttt for team assassin and team sacrifice!

American Top Team

Team Triple-Decker Pecker Wrecker

Asshattins

Acehate

HIYA !

Team Gay Thread

Wu Shu CHOP!

team Osama

You don't need jiu jitsu if your made up style of striking is super duper gooderest.........

Edited for a typo..............bish