BET'S IRON RING A HIT

Whats a B.E.T?

No Nielsen ratings have been calculated as yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srdOLWvevNA  BEHIND THE SCENE LOOK...!

LMAO...let racist scum/jealous scum tell it,and the show it just nada,but let others(unbiased whites/blacks/hispanics...) review it,and use an unbiased mind,and the show is worth it/the show is along the lines of TUFF,with an urban twist,and that just goes to tell u/show u some one's surely jealous of black "talent",so jealous they'd rather over look it(talent),and speak on everything else other than the fights...lol...yeah...u scums are really the real critics america(blacks,hispanics,asians....) should listen to...because only white america knows what good tv is,and noooooo other views/perceptions of the IRON RING should count...right? Nooooooooot...LMAO...IRON RING was a hit,and now,in ur attempts to further dethrone it(THE IRON RING),which failed(ur attempts)the first time(lol)...u claim the show needs subtitles...hmmmmm....maybe u just need common since...or ask ur kids/teens to translate for u,for i'm sure hip-hop culture has been apart of their lives as well,yet i'm sure u wouldnt admit it(lol) OOOOOR,maybe u lames/scums whom keep claiming u dont watch it,yet u do,should actually stop watching it,yeah,maybe that will work,because,lying like u arent watching it,but complaining(which means u watched it/u watch it) about it on the UG,yet tuning in,is only making the ratings for the IRON RING rise(lol). So flame on,for as i've said before,ur only making more people want to tune in...just like u did this time...and it made IRON RING a hit indeed.

Enough said...i'm done...and the subject is now dead to me. TA-TA...

im willing to bet that a lot and probably even most of the hits the show got were people like me.

checked it out.

didnt like it.

wont watch another second of it.

RIIIIIIIGHT....so only u,and ur friends watched it,no blacks/hispanics...or others tuned in,right? So...since u tuned in,and didnt like it,some how telepathicly everyone else(blacks/hispanics...and others) new u didnt like it,so they decided not to tune in for the whole show also...yeah,thats what happend...because ur the alpha dog,and ur decision not to watch made everyone else decide against watching it also. LMAO...as dumb as that sounds,ur opinion on why it(IRON RING)was a hit is even dumber(lol).

Please,sleep on it,and try again tomorrow.

HONESTLY,I'M DONE WITH THIS SUBJECT...LMAO...the feedback is just pathetic,idiotic,and lame.

TA-TA...

neilsen ratings have been calculated. overnight ratings are available at 7am the following morning. I am a tv producer and we go over the overnight ratings every morning. BET has the numbers, they just aren't releasing them....i will see if i can abuse my neilsen account and get my hands on them.

The reason they are not releasing them is because the overnight ratings only show the total number of people watching your show and does not break it down by key demographics. The numbers were probably not that impressive, so they will wait and hope that when the monthly book comes out it will show high numbers in the key demos and they can crow about that.

"RIIIIIIIGHT....so only u,and ur friends watched it,no blacks/hispanics...or others tuned in,right? So...since u tuned in,and didnt like it,some how telepathicly everyone else(blacks/hispanics...and others) new u didnt like it,so they decided not to tune in for the whole show also...yeah,thats what happend...because ur the alpha dog,and ur decision not to watch made everyone else decide against watching it also. LMAO...as dumb as that sounds,ur opinion on why it(IRON RING)was a hit is even dumber(lol)."

because you have to be black or hispanic to enjoy the show? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

im not white, btw.

the show is a joke.

JUNON,UR A LITTLE SLOW DUDE(LOL)...did u not see "others" as well as blacks,and hispanics,idiot,or did u purposely leave that(others) out so u could "find" something to rant about while going threw ur "PMS" SWINGS?

LOL...i'm done,i cant believe i'm posting to a moron whom types before he thinks about what he's about to type(lmao).

By the way,i am white...idiot...and i see the show threw a whole different view...so forgive me if i dont agree with u...but i could care less how u feel,and if i've hurt ur feelings by disagreeing...maybe u forgot it's america(disagreeing is okay).

Now...as i've said before...sleeeeeeep on it,then eat a good breakfast,that way ur brain power "may(or maybe not-lol)" kick in...otherwise u'll continue to type without perception...and direction.

SERIOUSLY,I'M DONE THIS TIME...FOR IT'S USELESS to type to those jealous,and bitter...o yeah,i forgot to mention slow(lol).

oh i assumed "others" were the people with taste or who dont like watching shows that suck.

this show is likened to a train wreck.

i believe that most of the hits this show got were from rubber neckers. they had to look but hated what they were looking at the whole time.

the show has a whole is no good dude.

if the 1st 2 episodes are an indication of the type of nonsense they will air then i dont want to watch any of it.

even if the fights themselves turn out great its not worth it.

MmaStudentNfan, fuck man how many times do you have to be done with the subject before yo uquit making incomprehensible posts?

he could care less.

MMaStudent, TLDR dude. Learn 2 paragraph.

You're trying to squeeze blood from a lemon dude.

The first two shows were utter crap. I've talked to various fighters and they all say that the fights were really good and the list of up-and-coming fighters is impressive but if you have to wade through manure to find the gold, most will not watch it.

Shows like this live and die by editing and so far they lose. Flashing ambulances every 5 minutes is not my idea of a "good thing". The IFL was killed on these same boards for that very same trick in their first "Battlegrounds" showing.

Not racial, just crappy programming.

I think MMAfanNstudent wrote teh dialogue for teh first 2 episodes I watched.

Listen, just b/c the show sucks and people are saying it sucks does not = racism. I was actualy hoping for the best for the show despite it being led by a subculture I personally don't care for. They brought in some MMA trainers and I hoped for the best. then they pull in guys that don't train themselves or have any clue about mma training. 'OH shit'.

I still hoped for the best.

Then I watched the show. HOLY SHIT THAT SUCKED. The show could turn around and be a success. but I will not be watching. I watched enough crapt last week. i'll simply wait and download the fights at a later time when i don't have to listen to more shitty dialogue.

MmaStudentNfan, you type like a 13 year old who just got done huffing paint behind his double-wide, I seriously understood 50% of what you wrote. You are one of the least intelligent people on the underground, and that is a accomplishment. I hope you never reproduce, if you have a vasectomy it would be better for our whole species. But you are done with this, I know.

more importantly, where's Wes Sims? The project? The peruvian bull fighter? The whole show?

UP

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d014c3b26 

how can you say it will bring mma down?? I mean look at guys like Kimbo, from the backyard to going to be on national TV. CBS baby. Face it these guys can throw down, and its going to be some exciting KO's.