BET'S IRON RING A HIT

XXX

Im half Hispanic so does that mean only half of me hated it? Actually Im pretty sure Im dumber because of that show. TI reminded me of the drunk idiots at bars screaming out SUBMISSION! and talking about 'What they would have done'

Oh, sorry...ENOUGH SAID! IM DONE! Im going to start signing every post like that. It makes me feel important.

Replace "HIT" with "PIECE OF SHIT" and your post heading will be 100% correct.

yo, i'm colored and in the hip hop industry and while i was hoping for the best, it was worse than what i expected. No-name trainers who never fought MMA coupled with rappers who know nothing about MMA (except luda, who seems to be somewhat knowledgable) and fighters of questionable skill levels all add up to what everyone else on here said: it was an utter trainwreck.

what do u do in the industry?

I think MmaStudentNFan is not posting anymore because his parents came home and found him messing around with their computer. I bet he's limited to the Disney Channel until he turns 16.

Yeah, that show is depressing.

Iron Ring sucks my Iron Dick, WTF is this garbage? Man I hate that kinda shit to the fucking core.

I am a big,dumb Guido from Jersey and even I thought that show was stupid.

Joey Sanzone

Camden, NJ

Dear MmaStudentNFan,

Its time for me to verbally kick your ass.

I am going to tear your little reply to pieces, and perhaps if my esteemed collegues here at the UG FEEL like re-reading them again only to read what I have added, then I would appreciate it intensely...

Being that you are SO done with the subject, I won't have to worry about you commenting on it....

"LMAO...let racist scum/jealous scum tell it, and the show it just nada,but let others(unbiased whites/blacks/hispanics...) review it,and use an unbiased mind,and the show is worth it/

First of all dumbass, not one person here has said anything racist about the show, and WTF would anybody have to be jealous about?

Second, just because most people thought the show sucked, and you didn't, doesn't that make you biased to liking Iron Ring?

Third, just reading your silly reply made me laugh as somewhere, at sometime, someone taught you that the backslash symbol could be used instead of a period to end your sentences.

the show is along the lines of TUFF (why the extra F???),with an urban twist, ( Urban Twist means Ghetto for those of you who might not realize it)and that just goes to tell u/show u some one's surely jealous of black "talent" (what exactly IS black talent???),so jealous they'd rather over look it(talent),and speak on everything else other than the fights (those sucked too)....lol...yeah...u scums(www.icanhazcheezeburger.com for more of this type of hilarious way of typing, and or speaking) are really the real critics america(blacks,hispanics,asians....) should listen to...because only white america knows what good tv is (I like LOST, and South Park, bro...),and noooooo other views/perceptions of the IRON RING should count...right? Nooooooooot (pronounced Newt)...LMAO...IRON RING was a hit,(in an urban twist sort of way)and now,in ur attempts to further dethrone it(THE IRON RING),which failed(ur attempts)the first time(lol)...u claim the show needs subtitles...hmmmmm....maybe u just need common since(since what?  OH WAIT, you meant sense!!!...OK, OK, go on...)...or ask ur kids/teens to translate for u,for i'm sure hip-hop culture has been apart of their lives as well,yet i'm sure u wouldnt admit it (If it meant talking like you, can you blame me?)(lol) OOOOOR,maybe u lames/scums whom keep claiming u dont watch it,yet u do,should actually stop watching it,yeah,maybe that will work,because,lying like u arent watching it,but complaining(which means u watched it/u watch it) about it on the UG,yet tuning in,is only making the ratings for the IRON RING rise(lol).(Were you asking a question here, or simply talking to yourself?) So flame on,(Ok, thanks)for as i've said before,ur only making more people want to tune in...just like u did this time...and it made IRON RING a hit indeed.

Enough said...i'm done...and the subject is now dead to me. TA-TA...(this means to be continued for those who don't know)

show is terrible.Im white and i hated it,so im obviously racist and evil also.The rappers like T.I. make the show unbareable."I made dat famous yo.Dats my shit son!Kill da head and da body will follow!I tole you!I tole you!"And PBF is quite the douchebag also.I wish one of thes fighters would call him out on his bullshit and beat the piss out of that 140lb bastard.Im Done ,Im out

HA HA HA

Did you think I was done?

Naw....here is more....

"JUNON,UR A LITTLE SLOW DUDE(LOL)  (LOOK WHO IS TALKING)...did u not see "others" as well as blacks,and hispanics,idiot,or did u purposely leave that(others) out so u could "find" something to rant about while going threw ur "PMS" SWINGS? (please use spell check in the future)

LOL...i'm done,(you are lying)i cant believe i'm posting to a moron whom types before he thinks about what he's about to type(lmao).(WHOM?  Please excuse me as I go LOL now.)

By the way,i am white...idiot...(there is a word for guys like you) and i see the show threw(threw = through to all of you who might not know) a whole different view...so forgive me if i dont agree with u...but i could care less how u feel,and if i've hurt ur feelings by disagreeing...maybe u forgot it's america(disagreeing is okay). Umm...Yea, that is why everyone said they DID NOT LIKE THE SHOW DUMBASS!!!)

Now...as i've said before...sleeeeeeep on it,then eat a good breakfast,that way ur brain power "may(or maybe not-lol)" kick in...otherwise u'll continue to type without perception...and direction. (This last sentence leads me to believe that you have not had breakfast since maybe Jan of 2004???)

SERIOUSLY,I'M DONE THIS TIME...FOR IT'S USELESS to type to those jealous,and bitter...o yeah,i forgot to mention slow(lol).  (You forgot to mention it because you ARE ALSO slow.)

UWC - INVASION

It could have potential if the constant talking is reduced by about 70%. It's too busy. Besides, there's a suplex coming.

I think everyone should give MmaStudentNFan a break. Its obvious he?s a PA to someone on the show, and lets be honest...fetching all that coffee, trying to convince people to watch a show that?s worse than falling on something sharp, giving out BJ's, and being affiliated with a $hit organization would make anyone irritable to the point where they have the IQ of a inbred with a touch of the down. ENOUGH SAID, IM DONE! IM SERIOUS THIS TIME!

The show was a joke!  I hope Shonie chokes the shit out of PBFloyd.

"ENOUGH SAID, IM DONE! IM SERIOUS THIS TIME!"  HARHARHAR

have heard nothing but bad reviews...especially from other fighters.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Did anyone notice that the only people dishing out respect were the fighters?

It made me proud to see that amid all the street ego BS from the owners and entourages, the fighters were able to maintain composure and represent the sport (and themselves) with honor.

Hopefully, in the least, some of the fighters will be able to get some good exposure and help to elevate their careers. That's what I hope for.