Biased Rogan strikes again

Joe gets excited and caught up in the moment like anyone else. I'm sure he didn't mean to discredit JDS at all. Chill out man.

shorebreaker420 - 

Op is a bitter dork Phone Post

yes

The best was when he kept going on about cains cardio even when cain was pretty gassed out himself. After the fight cain even said he was gassed out after the 3rd rd. I think people are pissed because rogan made it seem like JDS beating Cain was a fluke due to injury even though the 1st fight was only 64 seconds long and that this is what the first fight should have looked like.

People are already pissed at the supposed bias that UFC/Zuffa have towards Cain and with some of the commentary it just further turns people off.

Answer this question honestly:

What HW has better cardio than Cain?

That's what I thought.

Lahzerous -
CindyO - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

Zuffa wants that Latino market so bad they did everything they could to help sway it. It's not hard to comprehend. 

So the people in Mexico watching this tuned in to the English commentating version instead of the Spanish stream??? lol

Cindy

Hey no using logic you know the rules.

Mexican Americans speak engrish Phone Post

gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

I am a huge Fedor fan, but you need to let it go man.

Jds wins the rematch Phone Post

gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

Let what go? I've been pretty conservative . I thought there was bias but not gross.

And Cain has great cardio but since most fights don't go all 5 or even 3 for that matter it's hard to tell. This is both Cain and jds's first 5 round fight. So ya. Cain has great cardio but you cannot prove anything. Respectfully Phone Post

caseharts - 
gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

Let what go? I've been pretty conservative . I thought there was bias but not gross.

And Cain has great cardio but since most fights don't go all 5 or even 3 for that matter it's hard to tell. This is both Cain and jds's first 5 round fight. So ya. Cain has great cardio but you cannot prove anything. Respectfully Phone Post

Short of putting them on a treadmill and measuring VO2max, but what is your honest opinion? are there any UFC HW's that have better cardio than Cain?

He has demonstrated in several fights, that maybe did not go 5 rounds, that he could keep up a relentless pace.

gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

Short of putting them on a treadmill and measuring VO2max, but what is your honest opinion? are there any UFC HW's that have better cardio than Cain?

He has demonstrated in several fights, that maybe did not go 5 rounds, that he could keep up a relentless pace.

That's true and I responded with a hw that showed the same. I didn't say he was better or anything just that his cardio was great. Old school Cro cop was like that too. Now that the hws are coming down to 235 to 240 you're seeing great cardio. The Brock lesnar guys can't hang with that.

Also randy couture showed amazing cardio at lhw and hw. Cain probably is the best currently. Just saying. Like I said respectfully. Phone Post

jds got absolutely DOMINATED and how's commentary reflected that. He wasn't biased he said what he saw Jds got whooped what should he say? Phone Post

Turn down the volume babies!

Im always supporting Joe, and I still love him, but he needs to relisten to his commentary, it was way out of hand on that fight.

caseharts - 
shorebreaker420 - Op is a bitter dork Phone Post

No he was clearly biased. I picked jds but I wasn't sprites but Rogan was so biased it saddened me. It wasn't that he said anything wrong he just over exaggerated everything. That was an ass whooping though.

He completely ignored some hard punches jds landed but would praise cains cage pressure. Idk it seems UFC really wants that Brazilian market or joe was excited. Phone Post

"No he was clearly biased. I picked jds..."

that's all you needed to say.

while you were drinking soda and wiping away your tears you obviously missed Joe commenting on every punch JDS landed.

Joe is biased as shit, he should have been talking about how JDS face was beating up Cain's hands all night.

He's just excited as hell, almost too much of a fan to call it down the middle every time. It's got to be hard for someone that big a fan to not geek out in the middle of a fight like that at some point.

every brown belt and above knows that since neither Jim brown or Tank Abbot is no longer at cageside, there is no F**king reason to watch a ufc-brand event without the tv muted.

Joe is beyond great but he is obviously biased in many fights, Lesnar vs. Randy "My Hero" Couture one of the most over-the-top examples.

What I also notice is that once he gets into an observation/opinion he sticks to it like glue. Case in point was Cain's cardio. He must have raved about it a dozen times and even, ridiculously, insisted Cain was still pacing himself later in the fight when it was obvious he was gassing badly and simply couldn't finish Junior.

But these are minor points, Joe is the man and if he ever leaves the UFC I have no idea how they can replace him.

I'm a huge JDS fan and I didn't think Rogan said anything too bias. Phone Post