BIG AL WILKIE Defeats a CHIMPANZEE!!!

Big Al of http://www.alexwilkiemma.com/ tells his story of his mano-a-mano with a chimpanzee where he ALPHA's a chimp and "kicked his ass" to become the "head chimp"!

VTFU, video made my day.

On a similar note:
I remember hearing about fights with chimps in Thailand, never seen one though. So if anyone has any stories or even better, videos, there's my VTFU and probably more from others waiting, upon delivery.

Ziga - VTFU, video made my day.

On a similar note:
I remember hearing about fights with chimps in Thailand, never seen one though. So if anyone has any stories or even better, videos, there's my VTFU and probably more from others waiting, upon delivery.

Glad you enjoyed. This is the usual result of a fight with a chimp:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_%28chimpanzee%29#2009_attack

Holy shit that was funny. War Buddy and his tiny chicklet teeth.

CHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

No can defend "bite your face off" Phone Post

lol, thanks for posting.

Funny story.
Good thing it was a little chimp.
Full grown would have ended differently. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

instant classic. ceecil peeples had it 10-9 chimp.

thenino  - instant classic. ceecil peeples had it 10-9 chimp.

lol

People should not keep chimps as fucking pets. Idiots. They are wild animals.

HexRei - People should not keep chimps as fucking pets. Idiots. They are wild animals.

They are HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE wild animals that can tear your arms off without much effort. Ask that dumb woman in CT who got turned into hamburger by her friend's 200lbs. chimp.

Haulport -
HexRei - People should not keep chimps as fucking pets. Idiots. They are wild animals.

They are HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE wild animals that can tear your arms off without much effort. Ask that dumb woman in CT who got turned into hamburger by her friend's 200lbs. chimp.

Tearing your arm off with little effort? come on now. Phone Post

Devlin - 
Haulport -

Yes. A grown chimp can easily pull your arm off. The woman in CT had her jaw torn off her head...

Zed Wayne Zed - IF a dude like that has a problem with a little chimp, my CHIMPMath informs me a large chimp would kill me in seconds.

Your CHIMPMath is correct...

Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -

Yes. A grown chimp can easily pull your arm off. The woman in CT had her jaw torn off her head...

wheres the evidence it tore her jaw off? The reports say reattached but that likely just means it was smashed rather than pulled off.

I could easily.be wrong mind, i'm still very skeptocal.about it pulling a persons a.clean off. Phone Post

Devlin - 
Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -

wheres the evidence it tore her jaw off? The reports say reattached but that likely just means it was smashed rather than pulled off.

I could easily.be wrong mind, i'm still very skeptocal.about it pulling a persons a.clean off. Phone Post

Perhaps actually ripping it clean off is a stretch, but it will maul the fuck out of you. Here's a before and after of the woman (going to link rather than post because it may not be worksafe for some)

http://www.thaindian.com/images/Charla-Nash-Before-After.jpg

These animals are incredibly strong.

Her "jaw torn off her head"? 

wat