Big Man VS (2) 100 lbs Chimps

Didn't Kramer almost scrap with a chimp on a Seinfeld episode once?

I'd beat a monkey's ass!!!

I win against my "monkey" all the time..in "practice"..hehe..

Clinch..? Thats where me and my "monkey" fight and I win all the time.

atilda and Camel are correct...

"The human motor cortex dwarfs that of any primate. Humans are capable of an unlimitied amount of movements which require blinding speed and ultra-precise coordination. Can a chimp walk a tightrope? Juggle 6 balls w/ eyes closed? Do gymnastics? Hit a baseball going 100 mph? etc etc"

I said different not better. Can a human swing through the trees, balance on a tiny thin branch, run on his hands, do different things with each limb and rip a person to bits at blinding speeds? no.

good point

The #1 cause of injury for wild chimps, including fatal injuries is... falling out of trees.

(okay, I admit that this isn't typically due to clumsiness, but due to the chimp growing over time and snapping a branch he's used to travelling on. )

"I would be curious to know what the chimps would do if a grown man went on the offensive and started beating and throttling them"

It would depend on the situation. Chimps have different rules of engagement to humans. A chimp in attack mode will kill you. A scared chimp will take a beating.

LIke I said, I be kickin my monkey's ass all around the room....

Todays score
Me:3 - Monkey:0