BIG thanks to you...

1. Theres a thread about stand ups by the refs going on. That could be a good discussion I think.

Congratulations Nate!  You've been a favorite of time since TUF 1.  I guess good things do indeed happen to good people.  Can't wait to see you onTV.

Good luck!

-vixen :)

Congrats Nate! You deserve it!

Fantastic news Nate. Hope it gets huge!

Congrats Phone Post

You fought with heart win or lose every fight. That's why your loved. Thanks for everything Nate and looking forward to the show...

ttt. 

i will always remember nate making fun of starnes, his rocky speech, and sadly to say his franklin ko.

you are a good guy nate, i hope the show's a success.

Congrats, Nate! Looking forward to the show and know you'll be great in it. Best of luck to you! Phone Post

u earned it. congrats!

Nates about to put those hack MMA news website outta business with this show... Congrats I loved your TED talk too

Bluenamer please..

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab266/fighter4life1/?action=view&current=OGUG.jpg

This wouldn't have been possible without all of your support. I'm going to be posting topics the week of the show to get everyone's opinions.
Not that I'm going to listen to them...

Yep, I was shocked by all the stand ups in the Belfort fight. It was like he had Brazilians threatening him or something...

Nate, will being on a Spike show get you banned from coming back to UFC, should you decide to fight again?

Congrats Nate! I'll be watching for sure

Well done! Can't wait to see you on the picture box. Phone Post

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - Yep, I was shocked by all the stand ups in the Belfort fight. It was like he had Brazilians threatening him or something...
 Its a long drive back to the hotel.....

Congrats Nate I hope the show does real well....i'll be watching

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
Your support here has brought me back to the forum. Specifically the page ATT: Nate where I'm answering questions and telling stories.

Ahemmm!!!

I have a name you know.

J/K Nate, I'm very happy that you landed a job you were looking for, couldn't of happened to a better guy.

Good luck

thats great man, im really happy for you. congrads