Big UFC 61 news from Dana's mouth

So Ortiz pulled a dick tuck or is he actually too injured to fight?

^^^Tito shouldn't pull out of his fight with Ken, it should be pushed back to a later date, if Tito is injured I don't wanna see him fight Ken, I want both fighters to be healthy that way no excuses can come about after this fight is done.

Exactly.... thanks for the info

Too bad BLAF didn't comment on the Rickson Gracie rumors.

LOL @ people thinking Forrest vs Griffin will be close. Forrest will own him. I'm 100% sure.

I dunno Griffin is pretty tough, but yeah Forrest probably has the slight edge. Forrest has said that Griffin greased behind his legs. should be intersting

LOL @ this show killing the owgp. Please. I have no desire to see Ken fight, he has no business in the octagon, hes a has been that was never even really that good, and I have little to no desire to see Forrest fight, let alone see him fight steak and chicken. I'll download Sylvia Arlovski the next day. They'll show about 4 fights, with TUF and malt liquor filler in between. LOL @ the UFC. Good enough to rip off teh internets the next day, not good enough to blow 40 bucks on.

ttt for forrest vs griffin.

• the winner of Forrest vs. Griffin should beat Ken pretty easily, but I guess the UFC likes to get younger fighters over by having them beat up Ken nowadays

• I would have preferred Sylvia vs. Monson and Arlovski vs. Mir or someone else before a possible rematch

• how about Sherk vs Whoever for the lightweight title at that event?

"how about Sherk vs Whoever for the lightweight title at that event"

If they are serious about adding a 145 lb division then I doubt Hominick would fight again at 155...and since BJ already turned down the title fight that leaves no one to fight Sherk. I don't think they can justify throwing Yves in a title fight right now...they need to sign some more lightweights now and build the division up. KenFlo vs. Sam Stout isn't going to cut it (although it will be a good fight)

If Tito pulled out of the Shamrock fight because of an injury, why is Dana so upset?

"If Tito pulled out of the Shamrock fight because of an injury, why is Dana so upset? "

He's probably pissed at the situation. Tito got injured, tore his ACL, will need surgery more than likely meaning the TUF 3 season is going to be some what of a disappointment as, they are building between another fight with Tito and Shamrock through the entire series and now it looks like that isnt going to happen. When Tito is 100% again, the next season will probably either be on or will be close to premiering and the new TUF fans will forget about the Tito/Shamrock fued and it won't be as marketable.

Since the lightweight division is back when can we expect to see Genki Sudo back in the cage? He could single-handedly put the LW division on the map again!

If Forrest uses Baby Powder then Griffin is in for a long night

i dunno....If it goes to the ground, Forrest will destroy Griffin. But if Griffin can stuff the takedowns, I think he'll bust Forrest up.

Either way, it'll be a war!!

Hmmm...ACL's are notorious career enders, hope it doesn't swing that way.

UFC on HBO? Nice.

yeah nunez deal with it we dont want Tim with the belt any longer than he is already gonna have it

Spike keeps the reality show and HBO gets the Ultimate Fight Nights

Hmm

"Spike keeps the reality show and HBO gets the Ultimate Fight Nights "

Is that what he said?