Billy Joe Saunders vs Chris Eubank Jr

Frames, my point in ribbing you is, you basically declared it would be a one sided massacre. Then you went on to crow about the greatness of your predictions. You were so far off its hilarious. Then you are scrambling to justify your posts.
Eubanks might have the better career, however Saunders won and you were saying in your expert opinion he shouldn't have even been in the ring and would get beaten badly and might have to go down in weight and career would be pretty much ended Phone Post 3.0

Best fight of the night was Walsh vs Sykes

Eubank hits hard and is very strong but he has lots of improving to do.

That said, for all his advantages in speed and boxing ability, Saunders should have won by a larger margin.

Does Tyson stand a chance against Wlad?

Tyson has very little chance against Wlad imo

He is bigger than Wlad and apparently he is very strong , so maybe he can outmuscle inside and shrug off the inevitable clinching?

I would still expect Wlad to win by KO

Frames4Life - Scored it for Chris by one round and feel completely justified in the pattern of the fight.

Tough fight for both guys.

Still think Billy has hit his level at middleweight , still think sky is the limit for Chris.

Billy was good for his win tonight though, pleased for him.

Riddle me this, who would you pick in a rematch?? Yeah !

Called this fight perfectly, again. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - Frames, my point in ribbing you is, you basically declared it would be a one sided massacre. Then you went on to crow about the greatness of your predictions. You were so far off its hilarious. Then you are scrambling to justify your posts.
Eubanks might have the better career, however Saunders won and you were saying in your expert opinion he shouldn't have even been in the ring and would get beaten badly and might have to go down in weight and career would be pretty much ended Phone Post 3.0
No, I just said Billy would fade in the second half of the fight, he did. that Chris would be bigger, stronger, he was.
career ended?? I said saunders could come again, just not at middleweight, of course we'll have to wait a little longer for that epiphany now, if it happens at all.

My opinion of these two and my justification is IDENTICAL to what it was before the fight.

Nothing has changed in my mind. All my opinions have been reinforced by what I saw in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Browny85 - Frames I'm gonna have to disagree mate.
I couldn't believe one judge scored it in favour of Eubank.
I Had it 6-1 after the 7th and I think I gave Eubank 3/4 of the last rounds.
BJS jab was in his face, if he'd stuck to his jab the fight would have been even wider.
had no clue how to deal with the southpaw jab. He was just lunging in with crude, wild, lead left hooks.
BJS made Eubank look a novice on times. Didn't take him to the ropes and try and bully him nowhere near enough as he needed to. That was the only time he had success.

Although I do think Eubank has talent, if he faces someone with a bit of bite on their punches I think he'll be in trouble.
I don't think he's inherited his dad's chin. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like you scored it with the volume on and the picture off, you're doing it wrong!!!

Unless.... John Rawling!, is that you??

Seriously though, your breakdown is very similar to his commentary, I scored it in a group chat with a few of the better press guys and even the ones that had it for Saunders by a few agreed the commentary was awful and completely devalued Eubanks performance.

I had no problem with ANY of the judges cards. Yours is a tad sketchy.

How about just one of you fuckers tell me they would pick Saunders in a rematch? Then we can agree to disagree and move on to the next one!

Also the parallels between this and Degale/Groves are glaring, I scored that narrowly for Degale, I licked my wounds and bravely and defiantly puffed out my chest and told everyone it would be Degale, not Groves, that would reach the top, win the rematch and top the division.

Time is still to tell, I suppose, but it's safe to say people aren't laughing at frames like they were two years ago, gloating at frames because they took his pawn, all the pieces are still on the board but they ain't still celebrating that pawn. They are looking over at my king thinking "holy shit, frames was right!!"

Enjoy your pawn lads. Phone Post 3.0

ShamusO'nyou - Tyson has very little chance against Wlad imo

He is bigger than Wlad and apparently he is very strong , so maybe he can outmuscle inside and shrug off the inevitable clinching?

I would still expect Wlad to win by KO
He boxes side on and blocks with his shoulder a lot, brings that jab up from below the shoulder, all that will just get him a one-way ticket to the land of nod against Wlad.

That said, he has shown a certain degree of versatility, so he may well abandon that if they did fight.

As you say, I don't think it matters, I don't see how he can beat Wlad.

I'd like to see that fight next though, with a good build-up. Phone Post 3.0

Just wrote out a long winded reply and this fucking site wouldn't post it.

The points were
•BJS looked in the bet physique I've seen. Maybe down to training at the MGM

•Id like to see how Eubank does against the likes of Ryder and Spike O'Sullivan

•I was at a friends house drinking and we had music on so no, I didn't have the volume up.

•that chess reference you made, made me laugh and your head is fucked hahaha Phone Post 3.0