Biotest Super Food, any reviews?

Been thinking about trying it, anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.t-nation.com/productInfo.do?id=1900223

turducken -  most likely just marketing bullshit.  do you honestly believe that a teaspoon of fucking powder has the same health benefits as fresh fruits and vegetables?  i dont.  if its too good to be true, it probably is...

The reason why I ask is because Martain Roony, one of the top sports performance trainers, talks this stuff up quite a bit

... I wouldnt I believe it, every other pill and vitamin gives you like a %5000 of a daily dose and its only a pill??

I personally enjoy it. I will mix it into my shakes. The only thing I caution is to not rely on solely the superfood to meet your vitamin/nutrient needs. I still try to get as much whole veggies and fruit into my diet that I can, but take the superfood because I know that I will still fall short and it is very easy to use and convenient.

As I said before, I mix it into my protein shakes and also sometimes with a cup of tea.

^ cool, thanks turducken

My other choice was to just buy shit loads of those frozen bags of mixed fruit and berries and use em to make smoothies with my protien powder at home... I was just trying to figure which would be cheaper assuming the health benefit was equal

I love the effect wheat grass powder has on my performance (probably the alkalizing effect), but it tastes like ass.

I'm not sure how to answer this...

If you're already ordering stuff from T-Nation I don't see a reason not to pick it up. It's not something you're going to like NOTICE right away. But when I"m supplementing with a green supplement (or fruit one like the biotest one) Im in a better mood. Not exactly a quantifiable grading standard. You can definitely get a cheaper supplement that probably creates the same effect if you're already eating very healthy. It's definitely no substitute for real fruit and veggies imo. It's still just a good SUPPLEMENT.

It's FANTASTIC in yogurt

BUFFGEO - ^ cool, thanks turducken

My other choice was to just buy shit loads of those frozen bags of mixed fruit and berries and use em to make smoothies with my protien powder at home... I was just trying to figure which would be cheaper assuming the health benefit was equal

I do this every morning. I think if you make one (not necessarily with protein). Drink it, and then have another to go you'd be pretty damn well off. But make sure you don't buy so much frozen fruit that you don't have any variation in your diet. This is one reason (other than the obvious) that fresh fruit is a better option. But fuck me if it's isn't expensive.

NeoSpartan - 
BUFFGEO - ^ cool, thanks turducken

I do this every morning. I think if you make one (not necessarily with protein). Drink it, and then have another to go you'd be pretty damn well off. But make sure you don't buy so much frozen fruit that you don't have any variation in your diet. This is one reason (other than the obvious) that fresh fruit is a better option. But fuck me if it's isn't expensive.

Ya fruit is pricy. Im usually pretty good with bananna's, oranges and the occasional pinapple/regular apple a week...

But i was looking to get a bit more consistency and a supplement or bag of mix just seemed easier/cheaper

eh, after reading im thinking im just gonna go with the mix friut bags... Ill still eat regular fruit a little as well and they have bags of different fruit combo's for varity

Fruit is not too pricy...I buy frozen berries at the store all the time. I regularly can find blueberries and or mixed berries for about $1.00 per 12-16 oz. that usually works out to about 3 servings per bag which is only 33.33. cents per serving.

seem pretty cheap to me.

TAKU

The first time I took greens supplements back in the day Randy first hyped it, my stamina went through the roof. Amazing difference, really.

I now much prefer juicing veggies to powders, haven't take some in years, but if you don't eat your veggies, it's a good alternative IMO.

go to bodybuilding.com and look up food science of vermont. they have 4 different types of products like this for $19.00 for 30 servimgs

^ya but the taste? palatable? most of them are shit