Bisping calls Luke a Faggot

I'm so fucking triggered right now. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 -
Wrestling101 - He is using it to insult Luke. He is not using it to be hateful towards a gay person. Relax PC kings Phone Post 3.0
He's demeaning Luke by calling him gay. As if there's something wrong with being gay, like Luke should be embarrassed to be called gay.

Makes me fuckin sick.

-a fag Phone Post 3.0
lmao Phone Post 3.0

He offered a handshake after all was said and done after the press conference. And Luke was to butt hurt and was being a giant faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - What's the issue? Phone Post 3.0
The issue is fags are trying to steal our words. Phone Post 3.0

Op is a Cok luvin phaggot. Phuck all these triggered little bishes and their hurt feelings. I wouldn't pull my Cok out and piss on any of em if they were on fire. Go take your triggered phaggot bs some other place this is a place for men with real ballz. Phone Post 3.0

ARCHlE - He said "OP is a faggot".. Phone Post 3.0

Your father is a faggot and if you have a little brother he will become a faggot.

baj54 - Op is a Cok luvin phaggot. Phuck all these triggered little bishes and their hurt feelings. I wouldn't pull my Cok out and piss on any of em if they were on fire. Go take your triggered phaggot bs some other place this is a place for men with real ballz.

baj54 - Op is a Cok luvin phaggot. Phuck all these triggered little bishes and their hurt feelings. I wouldn't pull my Cok out and piss on any of em if they were on fire. Go take your triggered phaggot bs some other place this is a place for men with real ballz. Phone Post 3.0

Your mother is dirty whore.

baj54 - Op is a Cok luvin phaggot. Phuck all these triggered little bishes and their hurt feelings. I wouldn't pull my Cok out and piss on any of em if they were on fire. Go take your triggered phaggot bs some other place this is a place for men with real ballz. Phone Post 3.0
This

Fuck you OP you sensitive liberal cum bucket Phone Post 3.0

'Faggot' isn't as big as a deal in the UK as it is in the US in Bisping's defence. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -
Lux Fixxins - What's the issue? Phone Post 3.0
The issue is fags are trying to steal our words. Phone Post 3.0

lol!

Can we just not make this a thing to get outraged about? I can't keep track of what people find offensive any more. I'm over it. Phone Post 3.0

The word faggot is the best word ever and it's not even used towards gay people. It's for when someone is being a faggot Phone Post 3.0

Philanderer - Nate Diaz got in trouble when he called Caraway "the world's biggest faggot" after Caraway made anti-weed comments. In a way, Dana is obligated to reprimand Bisping to ensure there is no disparity of treatment among his employees.
Nah, Bisping will get another pass, just like he did when he accidentally revealed a TUF finalist before the finale of the season he coached. This will also fly under the radar.

No big deal Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - The word faggot is the best word ever and it's not even used towards gay people. It's for when someone is being a faggot Phone Post 3.0

"People from phoenix are phonecians." 

Stop being a faggot and suck that dick.

Hindu Nuffin - Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious

Bojack Horseman - Intrested to see how this plays out

Let's be honest they're cage fighters

Why should they HAVE to be PC.

But I also understand its 2016 and it happens here in LA.

Social justice warriors will catch wind of this.

He'll have to issue a half hearted apology.

Poor choice of words. Be better off calling him a bitch.

That pisses dudes off more anyways.

Stevie wonder could see this coming

Front page of yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/mma-cagewriter/michael-bisping-calls-luke-rockhold-a-homophobic-slur-after-ufc-199-202710825-mma.html

VinegarStrokes - He offered a handshake after all was said and done after the press conference. And Luke was to butt hurt and was being a giant faggot. Phone Post 3.0

That's the thing, sometimes people are just being faggots. Doesn't matter how many cocks Rockhold may or may not be taking up the ass, that's none of Bisping's concern, all that Bisping commented on was all that was being apparent -- Rockhold's massive faggotry and mental weakness in the face of defeat.

Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - Intrested to see how this plays out

Let's be honest they're cage fighters

Why should they HAVE to be PC.

But I also understand its 2016 and it happens here in LA.

Social justice warriors will catch wind of this.

He'll have to issue a half hearted apology.

Poor choice of words. Be better off calling him a bitch.

That pisses dudes off more anyways.

Stevie wonder could see this coming

Front page of yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/mma-cagewriter/michael-bisping-calls-luke-rockhold-a-homophobic-slur-after-ufc-199-202710825-mma.html

I feel dirty and violated for having read that article

"And then, as Bisping was walking away, he lobbed one last insult, which happened to be a slur.

“[Anti-gay slur]!” Bisping said before catching himself. “[Expletive], I probably shouldn’t have said that.”

Fucking faggots, the lot of them