Bisping: Cung Le is a phony

Anybody else read it in bispings voice? Phone Post 3.0

As much as I dislike Bisping that Tekken 4 line was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

He should be worried about not getting knocked out for once. Still not changing his tune, he hasn't been able to back up that mouth of his since when now? I would be quiet Bisping, notice there a pattern?

He may win the shit talk battle, where's the belt for shit talk?

I LOL'D at Tekken 4 haha Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan of Bisping's shit talk but he's hilarious here, makes Cung look like a pretentious douche.

da Vinci 81 - 
BuddyRevell -

LOL so Bisping was pretending to be polite and be impressed with Cung Le knowing some celeb, and yet he says Cung Le is the phony?

So being friendly and courteous when talking to someone you don't know very well is now being fake?

Wow, you must be a blast at social functions. Phone Post 3.0

Haha yeah, I usually eye gouge or nutshot people when I first meet them, Krav Maga style.

ShanTheMan - Fight pass fight? Phone Post 3.0

Fight will be fought on fight pass.

BuddyRevell -
da Vinci 81 - 
BuddyRevell -

LOL so Bisping was pretending to be polite and be impressed with Cung Le knowing some celeb, and yet he says Cung Le is the phony?

So being friendly and courteous when talking to someone you don't know very well is now being fake?

Haha yeah, I usually eye gouge or nutshot people when I first meet them, Krav Maga style.

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I don't know how or when it happened, but Bisping has turned into one of my favorite fighters. Mind buggling! Phone Post 3.0

Me too, sire.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

da Vinci 81 -
BuddyRevell -

Agreed, what great company you must be! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping mad because he doesn't have thunder or lightning

Bisping is next level with the trash talk, clever, subtle, witty and satirical.

funny dude, he's certainly played his part over the last decade.

Top man.

lol @ the channing tatum line. Phone Post 3.0

NotYourAverage14er - Lol Bisping is hilarious
This. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me I love listening to Bisping rant. Hilarious.

Rambo John J - "I even went as far as pretending to be absolutely blown away that he’s apparently friends with Channing Tatum"

Sounds like the definition of Phony.

I hope Cung does the flying scissor takedown on Mikey

Yeah... Cung strikes me as being a sweetheart. Always has.
He's also one of the most exciting fighters in the sport.

This is great. Bisbing is too funny Phone Post 3.0

The Tekken 4 quote was actually quite funny. I like Bisping for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping gets ornery when he's cutting weight. Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Bahn - Hmm no mention of Cung Les change of physique?

I think that's part of what he was getting at when he called him a "phony". He only expanded on one half of it though.

Le is going to steal the show again in Macao, just like he did with Rich Franklin.

Badda Bing Badda Boom, script writes itself.