Bisping: Cung Le is a phony

Lol at Tekken 4. Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I don't know how or when it happened, but Bisping has turned into one of my favorite fighters. Mind buggling! Phone Post 3.0

It's because he does not appear to ever have been on the juice.

I also respect him for this.

Rich coming from someone who is a cash cow with a crafted journey.

Cung Le's acting was more realistic.

6ULDV8 -

Le is going to steal the show again in Macao, just like he did with Rich Franklin.

Badda Bing Badda Boom, script writes itself.

. Phone Post

I like both these dudes, and I know they need to sale the card and talk shit,etc. I've met both of them and they are both good guys. I'm just looking forward to a good fight.

Gulping the LayNBaderade - He's a phhhhonnyyyyy...... he's a big fat phonnnnnnnny.

I just substitute puppy for phony and speak to myself in Bisping's accent and find it enjoyable. Phone Post 3.0

Aaron McKenzie - Anybody else read it in bispings voice? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I did. At work I sometimes have to phone someone who sounds a lot like Bisping. It's quite off putting!

I use to really dislike Bisping as a fighter, but ever since the vitor loss it was nice to see him act a bit more human. At this point I dont dislike him at all, in fact id like to see him destroy Chung Le and go on a nice little winning streak. I also think now that hes starting to win people over, he should go all out with his trash talk. Its always fun to root for the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

No need to sell this fight, it's on retarded fight pass and 90% of people won't see it or will download it after the fact. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - No need to sell this fight, it's on retarded fight pass and 90% of people won't see it or will download it after the fact. Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid thing to say. if what you are saying is true then that's more of a reason to sell the fight don't ya think?

FightFanUK -
Hate420 - No need to sell this fight, it's on retarded fight pass and 90% of people won't see it or will download it after the fact. Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid thing to say. if what you are saying is true then that's more of a reason to sell the fight don't ya think?
Nobody will be buying fight pass just to see that fight. So, I disagree. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -

Nobody will be buying fight pass just to see that fight. So, I disagree. Phone Post 3.0

You mean you wont be buying fightpass just to see the fight. this just in, you are not the world and you don't speak for 8 billion people.

FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -

You mean you wont be buying fightpass just to see the fight. this just in, you are not the world and you don't speak for 8 billion people.
Neither do you genius. Thanks for the VD for difference of opinion though, you seem mature. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -

Neither do you genius. Thanks for the VD for difference of opinion though, you seem mature. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I was not trying to speak for anyone else. Yes i did vote you down for your first reply.

Cung le just responded on fb and posted a side by side photo of the one in question and him at weigh ins today. Id post but I cant save images from fb or figure out how to post photos on ug via app. Phone Post 3.0

FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -

I was not trying to speak for anyone else. Yes i did vote you down for your first reply.
Cool, Id vote you down back but I don't vote people down for having a different opinion than me....I'm not 12 years old. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping wins with the Tekken reference Phone Post 3.0

Cung Le name dropping to try to impress people....lolz

Haha tekken 4. That's funny Phone Post