Bisping: Cung Le is a phony

Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -
Hate420 - 
FightFanUK -
Hate420 - No need to sell this fight, it's on retarded fight pass and 90% of people won't see it or will download it after the fact. Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid thing to say. if what you are saying is true then that's more of a reason to sell the fight don't ya think?
Nobody will be buying fight pass just to see that fight. So, I disagree. Phone Post 3.0

You mean you wont be buying fightpass just to see the fight. this just in, you are not the world and you don't speak for 8 billion people.
Neither do you genius. Thanks for the VD for difference of opinion though, you seem mature. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I was not trying to speak for anyone else. Yes i did vote you down for your first reply.
Cool, Id vote you down back but I don't vote people down for having a different opinion than me....I'm not 12 years old. Phone Post 3.0

Think i should not have started my comment of with "what a stupid thing to say" and for that i will say sorry and vote you back up.

you are wrong about nobody signing up to fightpass though, just done it now haha, fuck waiting an extra 8 hours or so to watch on btsports. war Bisping!