Bisping F@$%ING HATES Hendo

Wasn't Dan pushing 50 years old when they fought the second time? And he dropped Bisping and some thought he won the fight. 

shawarma -

I think people criticising Bisping are probably underestimating the effect of being KOed for the first time on the biggest stage. The guy was clearly scarred by it and whilst it'd be nice if he was a sportsmanlike pacifist about it, in reality he's still a fighter not a philosopher. I would be more surprised if he didn't go on the offensive. 

If I remember correctly Bisping's next fight was Dennis Kang's UFC debut. 

Big fight for Bisping after being left for dead by one of the nastiest KOs ever.

Early in that fight it didn't look good.

Kang had Bisping mounted and I remember thinking Bisping is done. Hendo ruined his career. 

Bisping fought back and won and like usual my MMA fight prediction was WAY off. 

Anyway, Bisping was a supreme asshole during TUF and messed with the wrong dog.

danybayamon23 - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Totally rent free. 

A single tweet sent him into an reflective explative filled rage. 

Nah, it was a douche move on Dan’s part. Similar to as if Silva’s leg never fully recovered and Weidman gave him shit over having a limp.

Also, Bisping is talking about it on his podcast where he gets paid to talk. He’s not necessarily going out of his way here.

Not really

Per usual, Kirik article sucks… he left out a couple tweets that would show the whole sequence, including one before Henderson mentions the eye, where Bisping brings up the eye first.

Bisping is too easy to rile up, but why does Dan need to go there? He's a twitter beef guy now?

Plus say what you want but he's full of shit Bisping does a great job IMO

1 Like