Bisping injured, won't be fighting at 206

Well that settles that. Given his face after the Hendo fight, I was surprised he was looking for a fight. He looked like Rory Mac after fighting Condit. Phone Post 3.0

fractured orbital

http://dojodrifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/dan-henderson.jpg

Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

He'll be "injured" until a non-top ten fighter is available.

ausgepicht - Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

Exactly what i was thinking. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
ausgepicht - Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

Yup

Uni man -
zackthewop -

Yup

I can't blame him jacare on short notice he would get wrecked that's a horrible match up for bisping in general. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, did he lose a fight recently or something?

Uni man -
zackthewop -

Yup

Yeah, because Bisping has such a reputation fot dodging top fighters on short notice when he is healthy. Remember that time he had the opportunity to fight Rockhold on short notice? I forget how that went.

The man just fought. God forbid he take some time off. Maybe if you guys actually participated in combat sports you would understand injuries, recovery and such? Phone Post 3.0

lol this is laughable

October 31 - Bisping says "[Henderson] landed two good shots ... I just whooped your ass. ... Let me make this crystal clear: I am available and ready to fight on UFC 206. If GSP doesn’t want to fight or be the people’s champion of Canada, I am still available. I’m looking at you, Nick Diaz."

November 1 - Rockhold pulls out and Jacare becomes available

November 2 - "Michael Bisping is currently dealing with a fractured orbital and has a knee procedure scheduled so he's not fighting in a few weeks."

haha ok UFC Tonight

@UFCTonight 15h15 hours ago
Michael Bisping says he wants either the winner of Weidman/Romero or Jacare next. Says he's never ducked anybody.

?@UFCTonight 15h15 hours ago
Michael Bisping is currently dealing with a fractured orbital and has a knee procedure scheduled so he's not fighting in a few weeks.

evh - lol this is laughable

October 31 - Bisping says "[Henderson] landed two good shots ... I just whooped your ass. ... Let me make this crystal clear: I am available and ready to fight on UFC 206. If GSP doesn’t want to fight or be the people’s champion of Canada, I am still available. I’m looking at you, Nick Diaz."

November 1 - Rockhold pulls out and Jacare becomes available

November 2 - "Michael Bisping is currently dealing with a fractured orbital and has a knee procedure scheduled so he's not fighting in a few weeks."
Yeah this timeline is pretty suspicious. Phone Post 3.0

McBottery -
Uni man -
zackthewop -

Yup

Yeah, because Bisping has such a reputation fot dodging top fighters on short notice when he is healthy. Remember that time he had the opportunity to fight Rockhold on short notice? I forget how that went.

The man just fought. God forbid he take some time off. Maybe if you guys actually participated in combat sports you would understand injuries, recovery and such? Phone Post 3.0
A week ago he was calling out welterweights who havent won a fight in 3 years.

Now he is saying he cant fight.

What happened since he called them oit and got injured? Jacare became ready for a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Why would Bisping want to fight top ranked contenders ? Phone Post 3.0

In before Cre Phone Post 3.0

McBottery - 
Uni man -
zackthewop -

Yup

bisping took the rockhold fight on short notice because it was a title shot that he knew he didn't deserve at the time

the recuperation argument is nonsense because he was just calling out semi-retired fighters on short notice

"As you all know, I fought Dan Henderson very recently," Bisping said on the FS1 show UFC Tonight. "I've got a busted orbital, I'm getting injections in my knee."

Bisping explained the potential money he'd make fighting St-Pierre would have been enough to ignore injuries and fight the former welterweight champ, but not so much with Souza.

"Now I know what everyone at home is going to say: ‘Didn't you call out GSP a couple weeks ago?'" Bisping said. "Yes, I did, but really, think about this, that was a massive payday, roughly $3-4 million I would have earned from that fight. Against Jacare, I'm going to get around about a quarter."

Souza's manager, Gilberto Faria, told MMAFighting.com on Tuesday that Bisping is ducking his client, the former Strikeforce champion.

"Michael Bisping is running from 'Jacare.'" Faria said. "He is so scared of him. He'd rather fight someone like Dominick Cruz, who I would put my money on, by the way."

But Bisping says he'll end up fighting one of the top contenders once he's ready, whether it is Souza, or the winner of next week's Chris Weidman-Yoel Romero fight.

"I'm assuming they're saying that I'm ducking Jacare," Bisping said. "I've never ducked anybody in my life. ... Next week, Yoel and Weidman are fighting. Whoever wins, either that guy, or Jacare, will be my next fight, make no mistake. But I'm not doing it in a few weeks."

And Bisping releases a statement why he doesn't want to fight Jacare, but wants to fight GSP. It resembles the same algorithm flat-earthers used to explain how the earth is flat and how 9/11 Truthers prove Bush brought down the Twin Towers.

Allergic to top ten fighters. FACT.

^At least he is honest about it, money makes injurys dissappear. 

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

A champ doesn't need to fill in and give a guy a title shot with just 2 weeks notice.
You don't ask the champ to do that. I vote setting this fight up, but at the next available date . Phone Post 3.0