Bisping injured, won't be fighting at 206

the problem with all of this is that bisping will still duck a contender if gsp or diaz come back at any time in the next three months. which probably means jacare will have to fight the weidman/romero winner and we won't see a defense against a legit contender until next summer. bisping could have the belt for a year before a proper defense.

Suicidalforlife -

^At least he is honest about it, money makes injurys dissappear. 

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

So he beats A former title challenger then the UFC's GOAT Silva, then KO's a beast in Rockhard, but you think he's the worst champ in history lol. His win streak leading up to the MW title fight is more impressive than all the previous champs and challengers before him who got the shot.

USADA ERA

Was suspicious, but his explanation actually makes total sense. I'll buy it micheal.....this time lol 

Bofbro - 
Suicidalforlife -

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

So he beats A former title challenger then the UFC's GOAT Silva, then KO's a beast in Rockhard, but you think he's the worst champ in history lol. His win streak leading up to the MW title fight is more impressive than all the previous champs and challengers before him who got the shot.

USADA ERA

Wow, you're stupid.

Andy wasn't goat - he was over the hill by the time he fought Bisping. He got a cocky, overconfident Rockhold and took advantage of it - it wouldn't happen again. Then he for his first title defense he fights another over the hill 46 year old who isn't even ranked in the top ten.

Now, he's making excuses to not fight Jacare.

At this point it's obvious he wants to avoid top ten fighters as much as possible and only when he has to.

Suicidalforlife -

I could not have said it better myself. VTFU

Fraudulent Champ, embarrassing cowardice. Bisping is about as believable as either candidate.

Funny, he was in tip top shape for a welterweight that hasn't fought in 3 years. 

Dugs95 -

Was suspicious, but his explanation actually makes total sense. I'll buy it micheal.....this time lol 

It still doesn't really though. If gsp is coming back he can fight him anytime. But bisping specifically wanted 206, even though he's now claiming he's too inured to fight on that card. Why? Ppv buys for a gsp fight don't change based on location so why was he so adamant about the Toronto card two weeks ago? Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - 
Dugs95 -

It still doesn't really though. If gsp is coming back he can fight him anytime. But bisping specifically wanted 206, even though he's now claiming he's too inured to fight on that card. Why? Ppv buys for a gsp fight don't change based on location so why was he so adamant about the Toronto card two weeks ago? Phone Post 3.0

they were using bisping to put pressure on gsp to cave in to their demands and save the canada card

evh - lol this is laughable

October 31 - Bisping says "[Henderson] landed two good shots ... I just whooped your ass. ... Let me make this crystal clear: I am available and ready to fight on UFC 206. If GSP doesn’t want to fight or be the people’s champion of Canada, I am still available. I’m looking at you, Nick Diaz."

November 1 - Rockhold pulls out and Jacare becomes available

November 2 - "Michael Bisping is currently dealing with a fractured orbital and has a knee procedure scheduled so he's not fighting in a few weeks."
LULZ Phone Post 3.0

I stand by my statement. He capatilised well on a overconfident Luke that walked into that KO. Anderson beat him in the fight before, in my opinion and Henderson beat him as well. 

I see a guy who has been around so long, as a gate keeper,  finally gets a short notice shot and wins. 

It makes sense he wants to maximise his money opportunities, he is old. Dont dress it as anything else though.

He is not the best fighter in the division by a long shot and he knows it too, hence the Diaz and GSP call outs.

Not a champions attitude either, in my opinion.

McBottery -
Uni man -
zackthewop -
ausgepicht - Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

He'll be "injured" until a non-top ten fighter is available.
Exactly what i was thinking. Phone Post 3.0

Yup

Yeah, because Bisping has such a reputation fot dodging top fighters on short notice when he is healthy. Remember that time he had the opportunity to fight Rockhold on short notice? I forget how that went.

The man just fought. God forbid he take some time off. Maybe if you guys actually participated in combat sports you would understand injuries, recovery and such? Phone Post 3.0

When your standing on the outside looking into the mansion and wishing u could do anything to get inside.... once u are IN... u don't want to be "that guy standing outside anymore" do u....

This forum really has gone down hill, posts vanishing and reappearing. 

He has a big mouth and was indeed calling out GSP. But still, you are riled up against a champ who won't defend his belt on short notice??? Really???

Bisping should not take a fight with Jacare on 5 weeks notice. It would be a extremely poor decision especially when you consider he is the champ. He absolutely deserves a full training camp for a fighter like Jacare.

Of course a fight with a retired ww (St Pierre) creates a different decision. Money and an opponent that he has a legitimate chance against.

With that being said, Bisping is not top 5 middle weight. His victory over Luke was a fluke and an upset. The better fighter lost but that happens in sports. Upsets happen and will continue to happen. Nothing new here.

Hopefully, he will be forced to fight a top 5 contender within the next 6 months. Something tells me that he will do everything in his power to avoid that.

We shall see....

keithws2 - Bisping should not take a fight with Jacare on 5 weeks notice. It would be a extremely poor decision especially when you consider he is the champ. He absolutely deserves a full training camp for a fighter like Jacare.

Of course a fight with a retired ww (St Pierre) creates a different decision. Money and an opponent that he has a legitimate chance against.

With that being said, Bisping is not top 5 middle weight. His victory over Luke was a fluke and an upset. The better fighter lost but that happens in sports. Upsets happen and will continue to happen. Nothing new here.

Hopefully, he will be forced to fight a top 5 contender within the next 6 months. Something tells me that he will do everything in his power to avoid that.

We shall see....
Wow, a logical post. Those are rare around here, especially in a Bisping thread. Phone Post 3.0

Sprawl'n'Stall - He has a big mouth and was indeed calling out GSP. But still, you are riled up against a champ who won't defend his belt on short notice??? Really???
This, stop getting your panties in a bunch ppl. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping fights, he doesn't come off as a guy who will duck anyone. Sometimes his antics make him look like a gigantic jerkoff, but as a fighter the guy is professional and all balls.

ausgepicht - Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

Kinda shows his lack of respect for gsp though don't you think? He was willing to fight him with a cracked face and rattly knees on short notice Phone Post 3.0

He got his ass whooped fighting Hendo. He should have kept his mouth shut after if he was so busted up. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Conveniently "injured" when he finds out Jacare is available to beat his ass. Allergy to top ten fighters confirmed.

/Thread