Bisping injured, won't be fighting at 206

lol, busted up Mike challenging GSP, sign the contract, buddy.

Some of you people just cant be satisified, everyone was calling for Hendo to get the title shot wah wah wah and now that he beat him you are all screaming "his first defense was against an over the hill 46 year old, hes not legit wah wah wah" 

Weird how the story seems to be that "Bisping won't fight Jacare with a broken orbital" instead of "Bisping was willing to fight GSP with a broken orbital, to save a big event"

ausgepicht - And Bisping releases a statement why he doesn't want to fight Jacare, but wants to fight GSP. It resembles the same algorithm flat-earthers used to explain how the earth is flat and how 9/11 Truthers prove Bush brought down the Twin Towers.

Allergic to top ten fighters. FACT.

Yet he's fought them all his career....troll on dickbag

CRE - Weird how the story seems to be that "Bisping won't fight Jacare with a broken orbital" instead of "Bisping was willing to fight GSP with a broken orbital, to save a big event"

I agree, isnt it obvious people? He was willing to save a card for a massive payday against one of the greats in his home country. Jacare doesnt generate enough buzz and isnt worth potentially losing his title fighting while injured. Jacare will get his time, Bisping has taken the hard road his entire career, granted he has lost some key fights against top 5 fighters (most of them juicers), he has come back stronger everytime. And after getting his long deserved title shot on two weeks notice he comes through with a first round KO and people still arent satisified. Give credit where credit is due you ignorant fucks.

People love to scream that the Luke fight was a "fluke", but forget Bisping called it perfectly. I recall he said; "Dont come in too confident, pal, because Ill make you pay for it" and that he did.

One of my favorite moments from that fight, besides the devastating KO, was at the face off and Luke was saying he doesnt wanna touch gloves and Bispings reply was, "oh you dont wanna touch gloves? Ill touch you in a second motherfucker" 

His own words hang him on this. He was pushing for a fight when all the top contenders were fighting, but now he's injured. His next fight should be Jacare, Rockhold, Romero or Weidman. He got his non contender fight, now it's time to fight a top guy.

Lol gotta love him.

He waited a decade for a title shot and now wants a few big pay cheques with no fucks given for how it appears.

Henderson, GSP, Diaz .... hr should call out Serra just for shits and giggles.

jpm995 - 

His own words hang him on this. He was pushing for a fight when all the top contenders were fighting, but now he's injured. His next fight should be Jacare, Rockhold, Romero or Weidman. He got his non contender fight, now it's time to fight a top guy.

Yep. He's definitely scurred. He's a gatekeeper that got lucky and now he's a paper tiger champ who only wants to fight retirees, 46 year old fighters, ranked outside of the top ten, or people who are a shadow of their selves.

FACT.

DyldoWilly -

People love to scream that the Luke fight was a "fluke", but forget Bisping called it perfectly. I recall he said; "Dont come in too confident, pal, because Ill make you pay for it" and that he did.

One of my favorite moments from that fight, besides the devastating KO, was at the face off and Luke was saying he doesnt wanna touch gloves and Bispings reply was, "oh you dont wanna touch gloves? Ill touch you in a second motherfucker" 

Yeah, Bisping always says that stuff before fights. This one time it came true. Most others he pillowfists his way to a decision or gets ktfo. Phone Post 3.0

Pulala -
DyldoWilly -

Yeah, Bisping always says that stuff before fights. This one time it came true. Most others he pillowfists his way to a decision or gets ktfo. Phone Post 3.0

Does he get KTFO does he? So the two times in his career that he has lost by tko/ko counts as him always getting "ktfo"? One by Hendo and one by TRT Vitor, come on maaaaaaaaaaan youll have to do better than that

ausgepicht - And Bisping releases a statement why he doesn't want to fight Jacare, but wants to fight GSP. It resembles the same algorithm flat-earthers used to explain how the earth is flat and how 9/11 Truthers prove Bush brought down the Twin Towers.

lol, still a little salty about him beating Dan eh? Phone Post 3.0

McBottery -

The only beating was the one Bisping received. Phone Post 3.0

I've lost ALOT of respect for Bisping through all of this.

Don't really care to watch him fight anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Pulala -
McBottery -

You mean the two Hbombs that landed and not much else? Bisping dominated about 22 mins of that fight. 

Jimmy Recard - I've lost ALOT of respect for Bisping through all of this.

Youll watch, no need to lie to seem like a big man.

DyldoWilly -
Jimmy Recard - I've lost ALOT of respect for Bisping through all of this.

Youll watch, no need to lie to seem like a big man.

Err no I won't, not spending my hard earn dollars on any of duck dynasty's fights. Phone Post 3.0

Suicidalforlife -

^At least he is honest about it, money makes injurys dissappear. 

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

youre retarded. He is by far not the worst champ in history.

He has fought everyone and is on an impressive win streak including a knockout of rockhold.

Shut the fuck up

DyldoWilly -
Pulala -
McBottery -

You mean the two Hbombs that landed and not much else? Bisping dominated about 22 mins of that fight. 

Yes, that's the worst part, in 22 minutes he did ZERO damage. It only took 2 from Hendo. I'm not saying he didn't win just that only he received a beating. Phone Post 3.0

“If Yoel beats Chris, I honestly don’t think I’ll fight Yoel".

Come on, Bisping! You're not helping yourself. I was a fan there for a minute.