Bisping injured, won't be fighting at 206

tunaburn -
Suicidalforlife -

^At least he is honest about it, money makes injurys dissappear. 

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

youre retarded. He is by far not the worst champ in history.

He has fought everyone and is on an impressive win streak including a knockout of rockhold.

Shut the fuck up

He is the worst, cannot think of a champion ever in the UFC more top contenders would be favoured against.

Also what kind of a champ defends against a non ranked opponent? Ever happen before in the UFC?

His win streak should have been snapped already,  he gets smashed every other fight as well , even when he "wins" .

Fucking cretin, you shut the fuck up

Suicidalforlife -
tunaburn -
Suicidalforlife -

Worst champion in the companys history all the same, undeserved shot and un ranked defense, that he barely won.

Calling out retired WWs over his actual divisions best, the sooner he fights a top contender and loses that belt the better.

He has fought everyone and is on an impressive win streak including a knockout of rockhold.

Shut the fuck up

He is the worst, cannot think of a champion ever in the UFC more top contenders would be favoured against.

Also what kind of a champ defends against a non ranked opponent? Ever happen before in the UFC?

His win streak should have been snapped already,  he gets smashed every other fight as well , even when he "wins" .

I bet you were one the people calling for the hendo fight and now that he fought him and beat him youre all butthurt saying he handpicked a non ranked opponent. Shut the fuck up hes accomplished more than most champs atm. At least he has defended his belt unlike Conor.

Bisping injured, won't be fighting at 206 unless GSP or Diaz want to

Suicidalforlife -
tunaburn -
Suicidalforlife -

Shut the fuck up

Hes 30-7 so he definitely does not get smashed every other fight.

Hes beat :

Dan Henderson

Anderson Silva

Luke Rockhold

Thales Leites

Brian Stann

Dan Miller

Cung Le

A scary as fuck Chris Leben

and a shit ton of other people. He is definitely top 5 material. Its not his fault so many people are testing positive for shit or getting injured.

He also has 16 TKO/KO 4 submissions and 10 decisions. 

Honestly I would take Bisping as champ over dominic Cruz.  Thats who you should be crying about

22-1  with 14 decisions.   

So I repeat...

Shut the fuck up.

ausgepicht -
Bofbro - 
Suicidalforlife -

So he beats A former title challenger then the UFC's GOAT Silva, then KO's a beast in Rockhard, but you think he's the worst champ in history lol. His win streak leading up to the MW title fight is more impressive than all the previous champs and challengers before him who got the shot.

USADA ERA

Wow, you're stupid.

Andy wasn't goat - he was over the hill by the time he fought Bisping. He got a cocky, overconfident Rockhold and took advantage of it - it wouldn't happen again. Then he for his first title defense he fights another over the hill 46 year old who isn't even ranked in the top ten.

Now, he's making excuses to not fight Jacare.

At this point it's obvious he wants to avoid top ten fighters as much as possible and only when he has to.
Not saying bisping isnt acting a little suspect. But he did beat the champion friend. We can say Rockhold was cocky or whatever excuse we want but he knocked Luke Rockhold out in the 1st, the #1 guy in the world. It is a fact.

But he seems to be ducking legit contenders, or so it seems. He wanted to fight a smaller guy who brings in big money, its a fact. There is no argument here he would fight GSP and not Jacare, thats ducking and picking and choosing fights. He is saying well i will fight GSP or Diaz at 206 but not any legit 185 pound contender. Thats not a championship attribute. Get it together Count. Phone Post 3.0

He gets smashed in half his fights he wins as well. 

Look, the guy is an old gate keeper that took his opportunity well.

He is now trying to capatilize on it. Can't really fault him for it.

It is what it is though, guy out hustles his opponents, his championship reign started with a broken face and a questionable decision, on home soil...

Dressing him as something special is wrong, he isn't.

Cruz might win a lot of decisions but he is a far surperior champion, never mind fighter. 

I'm not trying to shit on Bisping here, fair play to him. 

evh - "As you all know, I fought Dan Henderson very recently," Bisping said on the FS1 show UFC Tonight. "I've got a busted orbital, I'm getting injections in my knee."

Bisping explained the potential money he'd make fighting St-Pierre would have been enough to ignore injuries and fight the former welterweight champ, but not so much with Souza.

"Now I know what everyone at home is going to say: ‘Didn't you call out GSP a couple weeks ago?'" Bisping said. "Yes, I did, but really, think about this, that was a massive payday, roughly $3-4 million I would have earned from that fight. Against Jacare, I'm going to get around about a quarter."

Souza's manager, Gilberto Faria, told MMAFighting.com on Tuesday that Bisping is ducking his client, the former Strikeforce champion.

"Michael Bisping is running from 'Jacare.'" Faria said. "He is so scared of him. He'd rather fight someone like Dominick Cruz, who I would put my money on, by the way."

But Bisping says he'll end up fighting one of the top contenders once he's ready, whether it is Souza, or the winner of next week's Chris Weidman-Yoel Romero fight.

"I'm assuming they're saying that I'm ducking Jacare," Bisping said. "I've never ducked anybody in my life. ... Next week, Yoel and Weidman are fighting. Whoever wins, either that guy, or Jacare, will be my next fight, make no mistake. But I'm not doing it in a few weeks."
The GSP fight would've been horrible for him if he has a broken orbital, GSP would've jabbed that fracture into facial reconstruction. Phone Post 3.0

Suicidalforlife -

He gets smashed in half his fights he wins as well. 

Look, the guy is an old gate keeper that took his opportunity well.

He is now trying to capatilize on it. Can't really fault him for it.

It is what it is though, guy out hustles his opponents, his championship reign started with a broken face and a questionable decision, on home soil...

Dressing him as something special is wrong, he isn't.

Cruz might win a lot of decisions but he is a far surperior champion, never mind fighter. 

I'm not trying to shit on Bisping here, fair play to him. 

oh i agree cruz is a much better fighter.  But man its annoying to hear that bisping sucks because he doesnt finish fights. Pillow fists and what not. He has a style like the diaz bros. Sure he doesnt have knockout power but he has finished like 66% of his fights where cruz finished like 30% and everyone loves him.