Bisping Smashes Weidman...

Well maybe not 'smash' but he poses a difficult challenge for the former Champ.

Prior to Mike losing to that animal Rockhold, much talk was had regarding Bisping being a bad match up for Chris.

What I witnessed at 194 has me convinced Bisping would beat him via decision.

Weidman's plodding style and lack of explosive power is perfect for Bisping to expose.

Assuming he dispatches the Moose, which there's a good chance he will, this would be a great comeback fight for Weidman.

Chris wins - he's back in the mix.

Mike wins - title shot.

Express your thoughts, Gentleman... Phone Post 3.0

No man.. Gegard will definatly beat that pillowfisted Bisping.. He will be cracked with some good shots.. some takedowns ... damn.. this will be fucking sweet to watch

I think standing, Mike definitely has the advantage, but I think Weidman eventually gets him to the ground and wins it there. Phone Post 3.0

RIDER - No man.. Gegard will definatly beat that pillowfisted Bisping.. He will be cracked with some good shots.. some takedowns ... damn.. this will be fucking sweet to watch
Prior to Gegard joining the UFC I would have shared this view but I've just been underwhelmed by him.

Bisping has the big fight experience, he's comfortable in the UFC.

Now I'm not saying he's a definite to win it I wouldn't be surprised. Bisping struggles the most against the athletic, explosive types (Luke, Vitor etc...) or fighters juiced to the gills.

He has a reasonable chance against Gegard IMO. Phone Post 3.0

RIDER - No man.. Gegard will definatly beat that pillowfisted Bisping.. He will be cracked with some good shots.. some takedowns ... damn.. this will be fucking sweet to watch
True, didn't know that fight had been made. That makes me happy Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - I think standing, Mike definitely has the advantage, but I think Weidman eventually gets him to the ground and wins it there. Phone Post 3.0
Quite possibly, I just find it an intriguing match up... Phone Post 3.0

Bisping wins on the feet imo but weidman has zero difficulty getting it to the ground Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold submitted Bisping with ease and with one arm.

Bisping doesn't have decent KO power.

Weidman would school him. He could be his punching bag for a couple of rounds and still take him down and destroy him. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody has done well against weidman on the feet except for vitor in his 10 second flurry. If Luke , machida , Anderson and vitor cannot overwhelm him on the feet then bisping doesn't either Phone Post 3.0

English fans gonna England. Phone Post 3.0

lol, it seems the very best that Bisping can hope for is a decision win,.

But not against Weidman or anyone else inside the top 20, it ain't happening.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Well maybe not 'smash' but he poses a difficult challenge for the former Champ.

Prior to Mike losing to that animal Rockhold, much talk was had regarding Bisping being a bad match up for Chris.

What I witnessed at 194 has me convinced Bisping would beat him via decision.

Weidman's plodding style and lack of explosive power is perfect for Bisping to expose.

Assuming he dispatches the Moose, which there's a good chance he will, this would be a great comeback fight for Weidman.

Chris wins - he's back in the mix.

Mike wins - title shot.

Express your thoughts, Gentleman... Phone Post 3.0

Derp Phone Post

Kennedy impregnated Mike pretty easily, Chris is a religious man but he would abort both Bisping and the love child inside 5 rounds.

Bisping is done, he's not beating anyone anymore. Too bad his contender fights were to cheaters Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - Bisping is done, he's not beating anyone anymore. Too bad his contender fights were to cheaters Phone Post 3.0
He's win three of his last four you silly sausage.

The only loss coming to the mighty Rockhold.

I don't know what's happened to you lately, you're making some very bizarre posts.

What's happening, buddy? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Aaron Becker - Bisping is done, he's not beating anyone anymore. Too bad his contender fights were to cheaters Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what's happened to you lately, you're making some very bizarre posts.

Won :D Phone Post 3.0

I would always pick Weidman. But after the damage he took the other night, will he ever be the same? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

he's not beating any quality opponents anymore. He's just not the same fighter he used to be. He seems to have become a lot slower and flat footed. His quickness is gone and he's not explosive. He used to be really good with going in and out but his speed has gone away due to age and the amount of fights he's had. His best days are behind him. IF he is to get past Gegard, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot because I believe he has been robbed of one a few times before but I don't believe he would be much trouble for Weidman

Aaron Becker -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

he's not beating any quality opponents anymore. He's just not the same fighter he used to be. He seems to have become a lot slower and flat footed. His quickness is gone and he's not explosive. He used to be really good with going in and out but his speed has gone away due to age and the amount of fights he's had. His best days are behind him. IF he is to get past Gegard, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot because I believe he has been robbed of one a few times before but I don't believe he would be much trouble for Weidman
In for Aaron getting internship with Joe silva Phone Post 3.0

Oh, absolutely! With his long string of top 10 wins, the way he so easily dispatched every top 5 fighter he ever faced... There's nary a doubt he would have his way with either Weidman OR Rockhold.