Bisping Smashes Weidman...

AGAIN

Aaron Becker -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Aaron Becker - Bisping is done, he's not beating anyone anymore. Too bad his contender fights were to cheaters Phone Post 3.0
He's win three of his last four you silly sausage.

The only loss coming to the mighty Rockhold.

I don't know what's happened to you lately, you're making some very bizarre posts.

What's happening, buddy? Phone Post 3.0

he's not beating any quality opponents anymore. He's just not the same fighter he used to be. He seems to have become a lot slower and flat footed. His quickness is gone and he's not explosive. He used to be really good with going in and out but his speed has gone away due to age and the amount of fights he's had. His best days are behind him. IF he is to get past Gegard, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot because I believe he has been robbed of one a few times before but I don't believe he would be much trouble for Weidman
I think that's a fair set of comments. I've not given up on Mike just yet, his performance against Gegard is crucial. If he loses and loses badly it's likely the end bar the occasional 'fun' match up. Phone Post 3.0

I like Bisping a LOT, but there is no way he beats Weidman in any facet.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Well maybe not 'smash' but he poses a difficult challenge for the former Champ.

Prior to Mike losing to that animal Rockhold, much talk was had regarding Bisping being a bad match up for Chris.

What I witnessed at 194 has me convinced Bisping would beat him via decision.

Weidman's plodding style and lack of explosive power is perfect for Bisping to expose.

Assuming he dispatches the Moose, which there's a good chance he will, this would be a great comeback fight for Weidman.

Chris wins - he's back in the mix.

Mike wins - title shot.

Express your thoughts, Gentleman... Phone Post 3.0
That same plodding style that defeated Anderson on the feet? Lol, weidman starches him. Who has gotten the better of Chris on their feet in any of his fights?

And what big fight experience does bisping have? He's never best a top10 guy has he? Phone Post 3.0

Surely this must be a troll. Weidman beat Machida on the feet. Bisping has nothing for him.

Kostakio -

I like Bisping a LOT, but there is no way he beats Weidman in any facet.

Can't get more truthful than this. Phone Post 3.0

The weak Weidman we saw against Rockhold, maybe.

Bisping should fight Vitor IMO. The Anderson fight doesn't really make sense.

GOATherder - Bisping should fight Vitor IMO. The Anderson fight doesn't really make sense.
Vitor minus TRT would get slapped around by Bisping but there is the rematch angle to work. Not a bad shout.

Anderson would be fun IMO. I'd say make that match up if Mike loses Gegard, Phone Post 3.0

Bisping takes it easily Phone Post 3.0

Bisping would give Weidman nightmares. Even if Weidman got him down I doubt he could hold him there for any duration. Bisping would run circles around Weidman on the feet. After Bisping beats Gegard it could be a great number 1 contender fight. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Bisping would give Weidman nightmares. Even if Weidman got him down I doubt he could hold him there for any duration. Bisping would run circles around Weidman on the feet. After Bisping beats Gegard it could be a great number 1 contender fight. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm thinking, man.

Bisping knows it's his last hurrah, he's not a man that likes to be denied, he'll smash Gegard, Cung Le style.

Now PED's are more under control The Counts path to a title shot is a little clearer. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Bisping would give Weidman nightmares. Even if Weidman got him down I doubt he could hold him there for any duration. Bisping would run circles around Weidman on the feet. After Bisping beats Gegard it could be a great number 1 contender fight. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm thinking, man.

Bisping knows it's his last hurrah, he's not a man that likes to be denied, he'll smash Gegard, Cung Le style.

Now PED's are more under control The Counts path to a title shot is a little clearer. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe if it was four years ago Phone Post 3.0

HaHaHa

No... Phone Post 3.0

Holy hell Bisping would be completely helpless in this fight wherever it went.

SOO72 - Holy hell Bisping would be completely helpless in this fight wherever it went.
Ridiculous comment. Phone Post 3.0

..is this a fucking joke?

^ Check out the noobs and their pathetic comments. Phone Post 3.0

HEPS - Bisping wins on the feet imo but weidman has zero difficulty getting it to the ground Phone Post 3.0
Not even Chael had "zero difficulty" taking Bisping down. People like to poke fun because he's not heavy handed but Mike is no joke Phone Post 3.0

MmaBetKing - ..is this a fucking joke?

who are you?

Fact is, now the roiders have had their day it is Bisping's chance to step into the spotlight. It has been a great year for the British Isles, and 2016 looks to be even better. The year of multiple UK&i champs? Dare to dream