Bisping Smashes Weidman...

People still think Bisping has a shot at the title? Phone Post 3.0

Oh no not this again!

I actually think Bisping matches up well with Chris. Phone Post 3.0

BeerCanGirth - I actually think Bisping matches up well with Chris. Phone Post 3.0
He does, haters are blind. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
BeerCanGirth - I actually think Bisping matches up well with Chris. Phone Post 3.0
Footwork, speed, head movement, TDD. Phone Post 3.0

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Man I love Bisping, he's become one of my favorite fighters over the years, but I don't see how Mike could win this one. Chris is younger, stronger, and a better wrestler. The Count has crisper boxing and footwork, but unless he can tire Chris out and win a decision I don't see it going his way. Phone Post 3.0

Go to sleep Op. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - ^ Check out the noobs and their pathetic comments. Phone Post 3.0

I've been on here since before you were getting laughed at by cheerleaders, not my problem Kirik and Chris are sandy little faggots.
Lol, course you have.

Ha ha ha ha!! Phone Post 3.0

BeerCanGirth -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Footwork, speed, head movement, TDD. Phone Post 3.0
Don't forget 'fight IQ'.

He's a far more intelligent fighter than Weidman plus all his Analyst work will have helped sharpen the mind.

A sharp mind can penetrate the toughest of puzzles... Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - Man I love Bisping, he's become one of my favorite fighters over the years, but I don't see how Mike could win this one. Chris is younger, stronger, and a better wrestler. The Count has crisper boxing and footwork, but unless he can tire Chris out and win a decision I don't see it going his way. Phone Post 3.0
If it's a five round encounter Chris is fucked.

No way he stops Bisping and Mike would fully test Weidmans resolve in the 'championship' rounds.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced Bisping wins this. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist -
HEPS - Bisping wins on the feet imo but weidman has zero difficulty getting it to the ground Phone Post 3.0
Not even Chael had "zero difficulty" taking Bisping down. People like to poke fun because he's not heavy handed but Mike is no joke Phone Post 3.0
Chael < weidman. Cmon just being realistic here boss. Im not poking fun at all im just being objective. Look at the tim kennedy fight Phone Post 3.0

Troll on, OP. Phone Post

Weidman may have looked small against rockhold. But rockhold made bisping look even smaller. Chris, would unfortunately beat bisping. Phone Post 3.0

HEPS -
BJTT_MrAntichrist -
HEPS - Bisping wins on the feet imo but weidman has zero difficulty getting it to the ground Phone Post 3.0
Not even Chael had "zero difficulty" taking Bisping down. People like to poke fun because he's not heavy handed but Mike is no joke Phone Post 3.0
Chael < weidman. Cmon just being realistic here boss. Im not poking fun at all im just being objective. Look at the tim kennedy fight Phone Post 3.0
Yea, Chael Sonnen. You might know him as The American Gangster, or the guy that was about 2 1/2 minutes from beating Anderson. Even he had trouble taking Bisping down Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist -
HEPS -
BJTT_MrAntichrist -
Yea, Chael Sonnen. You might know him as The American Gangster, or the guy that was about 2 1/2 minutes from beating Anderson. Even he had trouble taking Bisping down Phone Post 3.0
Plus Chael was roided out of his mind when fighting Bisping and he still struggled to take Mike down... Phone Post 3.0