Bisping tears into Mike Dolce

Dolce posted about Easter trying to encourage people not to give their kids sugar (what a bore) and Bisping called him out for it. Really funny. On a side note, I notoced Dolce saying he works 12 hour days and sleeps 8 hour nights and despite saying that he gets up at 4.30 am every morning, he also goes to his bed at 10? Hmmm http://m.imgur.com/gallery/0TIWPkR

Here comes the time travel Bro meme's.

Mshi - Dolce posted about Easter trying to encourage people not to give their kids sugar (what a bore) and Bisping called him out for it. Really funny. On a side note, I notoced Dolce saying he works 12 hour days and sleeps 8 hour nights and despite saying that he gets up at 4.30 am every morning, he also goes to his bed at 10? Hmmm http://m.imgur.com/gallery/0TIWPkR
Did anyone really think he was good at math?

Who does he actually still work with?

Mshi - Who does he actually still work with?

People who trane UFC 

These people that think they deserve a medal for getting up earlier than they need to.

Nutella is Brolce approved

Frames4Life - These people that think they deserve a medal for getting up earlier than they need to.
Never understood it myself. Especially when most of them take a fucking mid day nap. How about I wake up at a reasonable time, go to bed at a reasonable time, and stay awake all day, like an adult? Whatever you get done at 4:30am, how about I just do all that during "nap time"?

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Frames4Life - These people that think they deserve a medal for getting up earlier than they need to.
Never understood it myself. Especially when most of them take a fucking mid day nap. How about I wake up at a reasonable time, go to bed at a reasonable time, and stay awake all day, like an adult? Whatever you get done at 4:30am, how about I just do all that during "nap time"?

Lol! So true. 

They can't wait to inform you that they're an early riser then they stand back as if waiting for applause. 

Just went onto dolces Instagram and God it's annoying, he's trying to be like 'the rock' with his get up early motivational stuff but he just comes across as insufferable, obviously not everyone is able to go to sleep at 7.30 and wake up at 4 in the morning, it's called having a life 

Instead of eggs, Dolce recommends hiding little breakfast bowls around the yard for the kids.

No easter chocolate but Nutella is okay

Brolce 

Dolce straight up ripped off the 4:30 AM thing from Jocko Willink...

Lol people hate the guy. Guy went from hero to zero, real quick.

Haha some responses. Agree though Dolce is so self righteous. The majority of the guys he has helped in MMA have popped for some sort of banned substance as well

I admire people who can stay asleep for 8 hrs. Maybe envy is a better word. Without pills I barely sleep at all.

His comment is gone.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Naps are great.

ShanTheMan - I admire people who can stay asleep for 8 hrs. Maybe envy is a better word. Without pills I barely sleep at all.
You need to get on that Dolce lifestyle...