Bisping vs Silva? NO. Bipsing vs Weidman.

Why the fuck would Bisping fight Silva? Bisping doesn't deserve someone coming off a loss, he deserves his shot at the title. This is what Bisping wants, this is what the fans want.

Dana - do you really want a guy like Weidman as champ? Really? He has all the personality of a carrot. You need people like Bisping to sell a Weidman title defense.

This is simple common sense.

KrzyBnzJnz - Nobody is calling for Bisping to fight Silva. Nobody is calling for a Bisping title shot other than you delusional English guys.

Get a grip. Do you even look at the threads on the front page? There are many calls for Bisping to fight Silva. My point is, that ship has sailed as far as Silva is concerned - if he wanted that fight he should have taken it as champion. Bisping is the ONLY logical contender at MW. He has great takedown defense and tight, efficient striking. Bisping is a NIGHTMARE matchup for Weidman.

Lol @ fighting for the undisputed title with a win over Belcher. How about a rematch with Hendo or Vitor :)

Leck Brosnar - Lol @ fighting for the undisputed title with a win over Belcher. How about a rematch with Hendo or Vitor :)

Why should Bisping constantly have to fight these TRT guys? He deserves his shot.

Frobenius - 
Leck Brosnar - Lol @ fighting for the undisputed title with a win over Belcher. How about a rematch with Hendo or Vitor :)

Why should Bisping constantly have to fight these TRT guys? He deserves his shot.

Umm, no he doesn't, ok, maybe in Cage Rage

Yes, Bisping's amazing one fight win streak right now is the stuff championship contenders are made of!

epwar - 

Yes, Bisping's amazing one fight win streak right now is the stuff championship contenders are made of!

He's done more in the sport than Weidman

Frobenius -
epwar - 

I don't think bisping has ever beat Anderson silva. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - 
epwar - 

Like actually beating a fighter in the top 10?

Weidman is as much a carrot as Cain Velasquez.

GTFO OP

I'd love to know who bisping has beat that is more of an impressive win than Weidman KO'ing Anderson Silva. 

Honestly, there are a bunch of other guys at MW who would make more sense in a match up with Weidman than bisping. Silva obviously, Vitor, Cung Le, Munoz, even Phillipou. I am not impressed by a win via eye poke, especially following a loss where he got blasted in the head by the same shot he had already been hit with. 

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Match bisping with costas , munoz with jacare/okami, have the winners fight for the contender spot. Simples.
This man talks common sense. Phone Post 3.0

Sliva_Plated_Fedor - 
Frobenius -
epwar - 

If by doing more you mean getting KTFO then your statement is correct.

WTF would Bisping get a shot over Vitor who knocked him out then knocked Rockhold out in similar fashion.

UK tards gona tard Phone Post 3.0

Vitor needs to scale back the TRT, then maybe he'll get a mention.

Bisping consistently fights top level guys. Weidman may have won, but he didn't beat Silva (at least the Silva we know). Does anyone honestly think that Silva couldn't KTFO Weidman if he gave even half a shiny shit about the belt anymore? Exactly.

Weidman got the win though, and in a way thats all that matters. He is the champ, and that means Bisping is coming for his belt.

What is this obsession people have with Bisping? Every time he goes near a top 5 fighter he loses. It's time for people to let it go. He's not a bad fighter by any means but realistically he's unlikely to ever get near the belt. Why can't people just be happy and entertained by Bisping as the great gatekeeper that he is?

Don't like Bisping but I reckon he'd give Chris a good fight Phone Post 3.0

Styles make fights and Bisping and Weidman match up well together!

Weidman vs Bisping in Manchester in October would be massive. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor almost took his head off only 2 fights ago. No shot anytime soon for him sorry op. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
epwar - 

I'm English and even I nearly lost my morning coffee reading this. C'mon son, KOing Silva is one of the biggest achievements in all of sports, let alone MMA. Phone Post 3.0

forever white belt - 
Frobenius -
epwar - 

I'm English and even I nearly lost my morning coffee reading this. C'mon son, KOing Silva is one of the biggest achievements in all of sports, let alone MMA. Phone Post 3.0

I might like Bisping's KO's more(Hendo, Vitor). Fun fact, Weidman destroyed Anderson in less time than Hendo and Vitor were conscious against Anderson.

^ Conscious or finished I should've typed.