Bisping vs Silva? NO. Bipsing vs Weidman.

I would take an untested chin over a broken chin anyday!

Furthermore, the guy hasn't fought a 5 rounder! Compared to Silva, Sonnen, and other MWs that has, I don't think you can make that claim!

liukangstoupee - I would take an untested chin over a broken chin anyday!

Furthermore, the guy hasn't fought a 5 rounder! Compared to Silva, Sonnen, and other MWs that has, I don't think you can make that claim!

Broken chin? Bisping has taken shots from Stann,Belcher,Leben,Wanderlei,Kang,Akiyama,Evans etc..

Bisping is battle tested. Weidman is not.

Bisping is hard to hit. Weidman would fall into the old trap of trying to land an "H-bomb" & The Count would give him a boxing lesson.

You seriously don`t think Bisping could go 5 rounds?

ramit upper - 

Broken chin? Bisping has taken shots from Stann,Belcher,Leben,Wanderlei,Kang,Akiyama,Evans etc..

Bisping is hard to hit. Weidman would fall into the old trap of trying to land an "H-bomb" & The Count would give him a boxing lesson.

Thing is though, in 25 minutes, what could Bisping do to beat Weidman short of his jab and job routine. If Mike could avoid being on his back and not get subbed he'd have to avoid getting hit for a long time, something he's never done against good strikers. It's a little early to rave about Weidman's striking (despite his last 2 impressive wins) but I'm fairly certain he'd land some big ones in 25 minutes and can definitely finish The Count.

Frobenius -
KrzyBnzJnz - Nobody is calling for Bisping to fight Silva. Nobody is calling for a Bisping title shot other than you delusional English guys.

Get a grip. Do you even look at the threads on the front page? There are many calls for Bisping to fight Silva. My point is, that ship has sailed as far as Silva is concerned - if he wanted that fight he should have taken it as champion. Bisping is the ONLY logical contender at MW. He has great takedown defense and tight, efficient striking. Bisping is a NIGHTMARE matchup for Weidman.
"Only logical contender"?

You're right, I forgot about him hurting Vitor easily... And then Vitor not murdering the SF champ in highlight reel fashion.

Vitor is the clear choice, barring a rematch. Regardless, your statement is painfully foolish. Phone Post 3.0

BOMDC - 
ramit upper - 

Thing is though, in 25 minutes, what could Bisping do to beat Weidman short of his jab and job routine. If Mike could avoid being on his back and not get subbed he'd have to avoid getting hit for a long time, something he's never done against good strikers. It's a little early to rave about Weidman's striking (despite his last 2 impressive wins) but I'm fairly certain he'd land some big ones in 25 minutes and can definitely finish The Count.

Call it "jab and jog" if you like but its effective, & we dont know if Weidman can handle the pace for 25 mins?

Most fighters stuggle to last 15 minutes with The Count.

CanadianGSPFan - 

Honestly, I understand the UFC doing an immediate rematch with Silva, but regardless who wins Silva-Weidman 2, Bisping should get the next shot. Phone Post

Really? How so?

Because he choked on EVERY title eliminator? Because you guys feel that UFC is now a charity?

Sorry, why don't you suggest you boy get his title shot the old fashioned way, like how Conduit, Bigfoot, Hendricks, and many others have done...

EARN it!

ramit upper - 
BOMDC - 
ramit upper - 

Call it "jab and jog" if you like but its effective, & we dont know if Weidman can handle the pace for 25 mins?

You call it 'effective', so does Greg Jackson. Most other people would call it timidity.

It's probably why his cardio is so good, it'd gruelling to run 500 laps of the cage in 15 minutes

ramit upper - 
BOMDC - 
ramit upper - 

So do most viewers.

Bisping has to beat someone in the top 5, that is just common sense

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 

UKTT proves once again they are nothing more than wanking asshats whose delusion is surpassed only by their total nuthuggery of Mikey Bizzle. Get over it, girls. Gatekeeper for life he is.

BradGluckman -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Looking forward to Bisping taking the belt.

People forget Bisping probably has the highest fight IQ in all of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

He got KO by Hendo by circling into his power hand and then did the same thing for ensuing fights
Take TRT outta the game and Bisping would've had his much deserved title shot by now.

Hendo minus TRT equals no KO power. remember 'Decision Dan'....? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
BradGluckman -

People forget Bisping probably has the highest fight IQ in all of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

He got KO by Hendo by circling into his power hand and then did the same thing for ensuing fights
Take TRT outta the game and Bisping would've had his much deserved title shot by now.

You are right, Dan might have won that fight by decision instead

Luckily, TRT is within the rules, and Mike lost that fight fair and square by GOAT KO

Would like to see Bisping vs Munoz...Bisping vs Weidman...Bisping vs Fallon Fox.

That's a MAN babe!!! Yeah!!! (In a Canadian want to be Brit false accent...)

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
BradGluckman -

Hendo always had the H bomb, Ask Wanderlei about the time he lost his belt in Pride.

Besides it's not TRT that knocked out Bisping, it's his Incredible fight IQ that got him knocked the fuck out.

Circle to Dan power hand? Bispings high fight IQ.

Not Checking Vitor's Head Kick? Bisping's high fight IQ.

TRT or no, that would have knocked anyone out.

liukangstoupee -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
BradGluckman -

Hendo always had the H bomb, Ask Wanderlei about the time he lost his belt in Pride.

Besides it's not TRT that knocked out Bisping, it's his Incredible fight IQ that got him knocked the fuck out.

Circle to Dan power hand? Bispings high fight IQ.

Not Checking Vitor's Head Kick? Bisping's high fight IQ.

TRT or no, that would have knocked anyone out.
Sorry fatty but you're talking baloney. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping isn't good enough. Tarzan yourself to someone else's nuts. Phone Post 3.0

Y'all posting in a UKTTT thread. 

ausgepicht - 

Y'all posting in a UKTTT thread. 

I hate that the South Park UKTT gif got deleted because it so well demonstrated their complete doofusness.