BISPINGS ATTACKER SENDS HIM MESSAGE

he for sure does

Lol yeah ā€œmy right hand is cleanā€ like anyone gives a fuck about a random dude from Louisiana who says he punches hard. Yes dude, youā€™re an alpha, we get it.

1 Like

Yeah, heā€™s an idiot.

1 Like

im not an alfa but if sucker punched im fighting backā€¦ edited to say I am wrong

1 Like

It doesnā€™t seem that Bisping was in any danger. Retaliating would probably not have been smart. Itā€™s never going to be one on one and who knows how many people the dude who punched him had with him. Iā€™ve seen enough world star videos to know that these types donā€™t fight fair (one on one, no weapons).

I understand wanting to throw back but in that situation it just wouldnā€™t have been smart for Bisping or his familyā€™s safety

2 Likes

hey im not Bisping Im not an ex UFC champ all im saying if i was sucker punched in face id probly fight back especially in front of my daughter n wife If i had as good standup as Bisping I do think id for sure wreck him .edit wont erase but im wrong

2 Likes

good post and maybe i should watch video again If the guy had his gang Id probly clear out fast ā€¦Im not Bisping so I cant say what Id do If I thought he had his gang there I probly be leave.Im very suprised Bisping wasnt aware of distance .But Mike doesnt have to prove anything to me or anyone I have the utmost respect for him as a warrior and good guy.I just would have liked to see some instant Kharma because that was cheap

2 Likes

is there a video LOL so i guess if its a situation where u can get jumped u got to clear out with no backup and it is very possible he has a gun or knife and gang banger So I admit I am wrong here

2 Likes

Bisping proved how tough he is a long time ago.

The guyā€™s resume speaks for himself. Doubt he cares what Winston wolf, me, or anyone else thinks about him.

He walked away with his family and will continue living what seems like a great life. Homeboy will be stuck sucker punching people until god knows what happens.

I think bisping and his pride will be ok.

i said i was wrong

2 Likes

My bad, didnā€™t see it.

Apology accepted.

agreed 100 percent

Bisping is an amazing personality.
Find that fool and throw them on the next triller.

1 Like

Bisping is a class act.

Iā€™d have stomped that kid for sure, but Bisping did the right thing in the end because guaranteed lawsuit and possible jail time if he hurt the punk.

1 Like

so now he has admitted guilt, there is video of his assault
cant the cops arrest and charge him now?

1 Like

my bad We good.Id probly end up getting jumped but i know better .Im from Huntington Long Island Nice town lived here all my life but lot of gangs and kids using guns S

Bisping seems like a cool dude and great familly guy

Think I passed through Huntington years ago for my old job.

Circled back and stopped at Garden City and New Hyde Park.

All seemed like nice towns but were quick stops. Stopped at Gracie Barra Long Island. Everyone there was cool then.

trained a few times at Gracie Barra know most of the guys there ā€¦Huntington a big town Most is a great a place to live but has gang issues now

Lol at always being the victim. What a fucking faggott.