Bisping's stand up will get him sat down...

Uk mma fanatic - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
Uk mma fanatic -  Leban

Who also failed a steroid test after the fight. Why do they all think they need to be juiced to be a nomark shit Brit fighter I wonder??? Phone Post

As a Brit myself i'd like to ask a favour of you. Would you fuck off to shitdog? You're taking up space kiddo.

Prick

U not from uk . Phone Post
Yes, he is. Is that English you are typing? You should be ashamed to call yourself English. Beautiful language. Way to shit on it.

superCalo -  Realistically james miller is what ranked about 30 in the world and bisoing somewhere in top 10, its going to be pretty one sided Phone Post
Yes.  Listen to this man, he always speaks the truth.

Uk mma fanatic -  Fuck off with all that geek stuff !!!

Commit suicide Phone Post

I'm assuming "geek stuff" is anything your pitifully small chav brain struggles to understand.

so to make it easier for you

OI U FUK OFF 2 SHERDOG M8!!!

www.sherdog.com

More your crowd over there

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

I'm assuming "geek stuff" is anything your pitifully small chav brain struggles to understand.

www.sherdog.com

ramit upper -

why yes I am

Uk mma fanatic -  I don't know all these forums u seem to be a member of . Like I said . Ur a geek on all of them. Phone Post

Just click on the link kid, forget this place. The sherdoggers are waiting for you.

Uk mma fanatic - 
superCalo - Realistically james miller is what ranked about 30 in the world and bisoing somewhere in top 10, its going to be pretty one sided Phone Post
I do believe miller has a chance on the ground ....

But all this KO rubbish is ridiculous . Bisping has only ever been knocked out by a man by all admissions may have the best Ko power and overhand right in all of mma. Everyone clocks bisping but nobody else has had a punch hard enough to Ko him. So miller knocking bisping out would be up there with Moses parting the sea. That's all I am saying. Phone Post
People said the same thing about the Nog and Mir fight. "Mir has one TKO on his record, Nog has never been stopped."

In this day and age where MMAers are learning to strike better and improving their power, that slight extra work when wearing 4 oz gloves mean a KO is only a good punch away. Miller likes to scrap and he transitions from grappling to striking VERY WELL. If he keeps Bisping guessing and can draw him into thinking he is shooting, he may be able to put some damage on Bisping.

I do however think that a KO is incredibly unlikely, but not ridiculous. Bisping has a footwork, jab and move style for a reason. When he gets tagged legs wobble or he goes to sleep.

Uk mma fanatic -  You are a repetitive coward .

Fuck off with all your Internet taunting , it won't work I am clearly a superior person in every way compared with a piece of shit like u. Phone Post

Apart from when it comes writing basic English to a decent level, clearly.

suess - 
ausgepicht - 
Uk mma fanatic - 
superCalo - Realistically james miller is what ranked about 30 in the world and bisoing somewhere in top 10, its going to be pretty one sided Phone Post
I do believe miller has a chance on the ground ....

But all this KO rubbish is ridiculous . Bisping has only ever been knocked out by a man by all admissions may have the best Ko power and overhand right in all of mma. Everyone clocks bisping but nobody else has had a punch hard enough to Ko him. So miller knocking bisping out would be up there with Moses parting the sea. That's all I am saying. Phone Post
People said the same thing about the Nog and Mir fight. "Mir has one TKO on his record, Nog has never been stopped."

In this day and age where MMAers are learning to strike better and improving their power, that slight extra work when wearing 4 oz gloves mean a KO is only a good punch away. Miller likes to scrap and he transitions from grappling to striking VERY WELL. If he keeps Bisping guessing and can draw him into thinking he is shooting, he may be able to put some damage on Bisping.

I do however think that a KO is incredibly unlikely, but not ridiculous. Bisping has a footwork, jab and move style for a reason. When he gets tagged legs wobble or he goes to sleep.

hey uhh... auspeguy... you forgot to say something about BJ Penn's fans.  you're not supposed to speak about mma!  you have a reputation to uphold sir!
LOL...I know according to LayNPrayTROLL I never post opinions or anything about MMA. As usual he is wrong, but I'll let him be obliviously happy. I just can't stand it when people post "BJ by life threatening destruction. FACT. /thread. /discussion. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot." 

suess - 

Fuck off with all your Internet taunting , it won't work I am clearly a superior person in every way compared with a piece of shit like u. Phone Post

yes he owns you.  might as well log off now you big nerd! 

shit just got real!

suess - yes he owns you.  might as well log off now you big nerd! :P

Its gonna take some time logging off from the 100'000 sports forums i'm apparently a member of though.

KVLT - Mayhem will have to work hard on his boxing because Bisping is going smash him.

and off to shitdog for you too, based on the dumb shit ive seen you post in other threads. You guys bring the average IQ of this place right down.

This Phone Post

LOL!!!!!!  Silva beat Bisping FAAAAR more decisively than Bisping "beat" Hamill.  Shameful comparison.

"you did not watch the fights obviously, so for your reference, its accepted that Bisping was winning the Silva fight until the last 10 seconds, according to every computer methadology website Bisping beat Hamill 2 rounds to 1.

Google it brotha."

Ees buncha boolsheet you talking!!

The fact is Bisping ran away terrified of Hamill. Watch that fight. You can see Bisping arrogantly assumes he's gonna have an easy fight and actually comes forward at Hamill. Once Hamill starts beating him around, Bisping looks like he saw the devil and starts running the rest of his fight. Hamill was the birth of Bisping's shady hit and run tactics.

McBottery - Bisping by deeeeeeeeeestruction.

I mean, I like Miller but come on lets be serious.

Yes, let's.

Bisping only wins if it goes to dec. and Cecil peoples is the only judge. Phone Post

suess - 
Uk mma fanatic - 
Uk mma fanatic -
suess -

yes he owns you.  might as well log off now you big nerd! :P

I would rape mutant virgin geek Phone Post
Owned Phone Post
Beep and you forgot to log your other account.

LOL!!  "HE'S ROCKED!!!"

Uk mma fanatic -

www.sherdog.com

I don't know all these forums u seem to be a member of . Like I said . Ur a geek on all of them. Phone Post

Your pretty much the biggest loser I've seen on this website...remove your arrogance asap please Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -

www.sherdog.com

I don't know all these forums u seem to be a member of . Like I said . Ur a geek on all of them. Phone Post

Your embarassing yourself M8........and I'm British 'n all

Do one!!!! Phone Post

Ive seen some pretty pathetic posters on here over the last few years but Jesus wept! So on behalf of all Brits I'd like to apologise for this illiterate prick, we are not all total morans.... Phone Post