Bisping's stand up will get him sat down...

Uk mma fanatic -
GelderdEnd - Ive seen some pretty pathetic posters on here over the last few years but Jesus wept! So on behalf of all Brits I'd like to apologise for this illiterate prick, we are not all total morans.... Phone Post

Don't consider yourself british . Ur deffo not a country man of mine ur prob not even English . Ur mutant geeks girlfriend!!!
Don't post too or about me again bitch. Phone Post

LOL asides from the fact your probably about 12 years old and still avidly watch WWE, and it's most probable, given that its half term, that your using up all mummys internet usage, it's quite amusing that there are people as sad and retarded as you in this day and age....congrats, your parents must be so proud Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
GelderdEnd -
Uk mma fanatic -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
Uk mma fanatic -  Fuck off with all that geek stuff !!!
Commit suicide Phone Post

I'm assuming "geek stuff" is anything your pitifully small chav brain struggles to understand.

so to make it easier for you

OI U FUK OFF 2 SHERDOG M8!!!

www.sherdog.com

More your crowd over there

I don't know all these forums u seem to be a member of . Like I said . Ur a geek on all of them. Phone Post

Your embarassing yourself M8........and I'm British 'n all

Do one!!!! Phone Post

I am ENGLISH . I do not consider myself British . Ur prob from isle of man or somewhere .
Dick . Drama bitches like u make me cringe. I am embarrassed to call myself human next to a misfit looser like you.
Don't ever think u represent brit culture or personalities from over here u faggot. Phone Post

P.S....if your ENGLISH and not BRITISH why is your name UK mma? Or are you too fucking stupid to realise what that is? Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic - I'm willing to meet both u queers for a handicapped streetfight .
Yes that's right u two are the handicapped ones...
Fuckin prick
Why the fuck would you be thinking about what 12 year olds are doing. Poedophile! Phone Post

Yes pal....I'm a huge serial poedophile....whatever one of those is? Phone Post

WheresBobbySouthworth - How's Mayhem's KO power? Honestly, I like Bisping to win this fight, since he'll likely do what he does best, jab and run. But if Mayhem has some power in his punches we haven't seen in the cage, I'd like his chances a bit more. Bisping ALWAYS gets hit by big shots. Even his 3 fight win streak against lower level opposition, Rivera dropped him, Akiyama rocked him, and Dan Miller landed a few good shots.

I absolutely hate Bisping, but to call Akiyama, and Miller lower level opposition is ridiculous. I assume you think Leben and Kang were also lower level opposition?

I'm not delusional, Chael, Anderson, Henderson, and a few others would handle Bisping, but to degrade his last few opponents is rather pitiful.

Uk mma fanatic - I'm willing to meet both u queers for a handicapped streetfight .
Fuckin prick
Why the fuck would you be thinking about what 12 year olds are doing. Poedophile! Phone Post

GodDAMN, this guy is a fucking douche. Phone Post

Salokcin69 - 

Fuckin prick

This

I like mayhem but I don't think he can beat mike on his feet If mayhem wins it's by submission Phone Post

ZombieFewd - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - How's Mayhem's KO power? Honestly, I like Bisping to win this fight, since he'll likely do what he does best, jab and run. But if Mayhem has some power in his punches we haven't seen in the cage, I'd like his chances a bit more. Bisping ALWAYS gets hit by big shots. Even his 3 fight win streak against lower level opposition, Rivera dropped him, Akiyama rocked him, and Dan Miller landed a few good shots.

I absolutely hate Bisping, but to call Akiyama, and Miller lower level opposition is ridiculous. I assume you think Leben and Kang were also lower level opposition?

I'm not delusional, Chael, Anderson, Henderson, and a few others would handle Bisping, but to degrade his last few opponents is rather pitiful.

Dan Miller got outstruck by Maia and Palhares. The guy may have a crafty ground game, but he's not a dangerous opponent to many fighters. Hell, Miller was content to stand in the Bisping fight, which made it all the more easier. Miller has lost 30-27 in all his UFC decision losses.

How can Bisping get any credit for the Akiyama fight? We all knew Akiyama's cardio was a weakness after how bad he gassed versus Leben. That fight was like designed to get Bisping a win. Why would Akiyama be main-eventing following a submission loss to Leben?

Leben isn't a bad fighter, but stylistically, he's an easy opponent for a guy like Bisping, who has no qualms running from his opponents and not engaging. Leben wins his fights when his opponent exchanges with him and he lands one of his own. Bisping just ran from him.

Denis Kang gassed. When fresh, he dropped Bisping. And even still, Kang has some bad losses in his career and is known to fade. Hell, I just checked his record and he recently lost via 1st round RNC to Jesse Taylor? Wow

The fact is Bisping hasn't really fought anyone that was on a good winning streak against quality opposition and was known for cardio.

Uk mma fanatic -  Prick while u were brushing up on ur literature I was out shaggin fit birds. Beat that looser virgin geek. Phone Post

lol

You shouldn't let what Bisping said after the Hamill fight cloud your judgement as it was a very close fight. Bisping also lost a razor thin decision to Rashad.

Kang took Bisping down and couldn't do anything to him, so he does have ground skills. He probably won't sub Miller, but he'll be able to defend himself from his attacks on the ground

I hope miller wins but his chance of knocking out pillow fists is about as good as the Seahawks ever winning a super bowl. Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
Salokcin69 -
Fuckin prick

Thanks
Cos ur opinion really matters to me ....
Ha ha what a dick! Phone Post

I didn't say it did matter. But nobody on here except the other bisping pubes thinks your opinion matters either. At least I'M not an asshole to random people online because they disagree with something I say. You have nothing better to comeback with than a lame ass insult about how he's a nerd for being on a forum THAT YOU ARE ALSO ON, whilst bragging about fucking pigeons in high school. Classic douche. Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic, you're an embarrassment. 

British posters for the most part have a good reputation on this board. Partly due to not posting the kind of drivel that I'm reading from you.

Honestly you'd fit in much better at sherdog, where there's more of you ilk.

Haha this is seriously amazing....who is this guy? Where is he from? Where did he come from? Is he a feral child raised by dogs and finally found a computer? My guess is pal that you've never had any 'birds' go anywhere near the clearly small cock youve got there let alone fit birds....that might explain all the anger! Phone Post

http://www.sherdog.com/

It's just a click away fella.

WheresBobbySouthworth - 
ZombieFewd - 

Dan Miller got outstruck by Maia and Palhares. The guy may have a crafty ground game, but he's not a dangerous opponent to many fighters. Hell, Miller was content to stand in the Bisping fight, which made it all the more easier. Miller has lost 30-27 in all his UFC decision losses.

How can Bisping get any credit for the Akiyama fight? We all knew Akiyama's cardio was a weakness after how bad he gassed versus Leben. That fight was like designed to get Bisping a win. Why would Akiyama be main-eventing following a submission loss to Leben?

Leben isn't a bad fighter, but stylistically, he's an easy opponent for a guy like Bisping, who has no qualms running from his opponents and not engaging. Leben wins his fights when his opponent exchanges with him and he lands one of his own. Bisping just ran from him.

Denis Kang gassed. When fresh, he dropped Bisping. And even still, Kang has some bad losses in his career and is known to fade. Hell, I just checked his record and he recently lost via 1st round RNC to Jesse Taylor? Wow

The fact is Bisping hasn't really fought anyone that was on a good winning streak against quality opposition and was known for cardio.

I don't debate your points, I personally would probably agree with most of them. My issue was the fact you think they're lesser competition.

Uk mma fanatic -
Salokcin69 -
Uk mma fanatic -
Salokcin69 -
Fuckin prick

Thanks
Cos ur opinion really matters to me ....
Ha ha what a dick! Phone Post

I didn't say it did matter. But nobody on here except the other bisping pubes thinks your opinion matters either. At least I'M not an asshole to random people online because they disagree with something I say. You have nothing better to comeback with than a lame ass insult about how he's a nerd for being on a forum THAT YOU ARE ALSO ON, whilst bragging about fucking pigeons in high school. Classic douche. Phone Post

You are a busy body who has not read the text from start. I didn't say anything to turtle queer geek or you you prick. You are a dick. Read how it all started before sticking up for your girlfriend . Shit face Phone Post

See? That's the douchiest kind of comeback there is. Quit calling all these random guys online each others' girlfriends, your closet faggot is showing. And you're very, very tough... online. But I'd like to see you say any of that shit to someone in person. Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
Bisping'sBottomBitch -  Uk mma fanatic, you're an embarrassment. 

British posters for the most part have a good reputation on this board. Partly due to not posting the kind of drivel that I'm reading from you.

Honestly you'd fit in much better at sherdog, where there's more of you ilk.

Your an embarrassment to your country kissing yank arse. Why cant anyone from England have an honest opinion when there's an American around. Plus i'v been arguing with 2 guys who claim to be from uk so what's that got to do with America????
Ass kiss nob Phone Post

Who said anything about America until you did? You are an idiot, and a failure of a troll. But, as I've said before, a success at being a douche. Phone Post

Cruz2ninjafoya - But real talk, I just honestly think Mike is fucked in every position in this match. Phone Post

IMO you probably think that more so because you are team mates with Jason, you never hear guys say "my team mate is going to get crushed"

With that being said even if you weren't team mates with Mayhem I think you are still right. Bisping isn't going to KO Miller and sure as he'll wont sub him. The only chance Bisping has to win is jab and jog to a decision Phone Post

I would like to take this opportunity to distance both myself and the other upstanding members of the UKTT from 'Uk mma fanatic'.