Bisping's stand up will get him sat down...

Lol this thread has actually make me like the UKTT more. Until this point I honestly thought they just blindly follow anything said by a UK poster. Bravo gentlemen, good to see you guys actually stand up and put a UK poster in his place. Phone Post

Cruz2ninjafoya - But real talk, I just honestly think Mike is fucked in every position in this match. Phone Post

agree Phone Post

semtex0809 -
Cruz2ninjafoya - But real talk, I just honestly think Mike is fucked in every position in this match. Phone Post

agree Phone Post

Now that we know Miller is in his head, it looks even worse for Bisping. Phone Post

ausgepicht -
semtex0809 -

agree Phone Post

Now that we know Miller is in his head, it looks even worse for Bisping. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic - More bisping bashing
Lol
It's like he has raped all ur moms and wife's .
Fantastic hate figure congrats mike .
Miller doesn't stand a chance . He has no power at all . Has miller ever won a fight against high level competition ?
Who ?
When ?
How ?

Actually don't bother I don't give a shit. Can't wait for mike to twat him , then all u haters can look for some other reason he is shit , and cheer his next opponent .
Lmfao bitches Phone Post

Bisping bashing? The opening sentence to my thread is " Nothing against mike"... I don't and would never fighter bash any fighters nor really even dislike any fighters. Nice try though. Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
KVLT - Mayhem will have to work hard on his boxing because Bisping is going smash him.

and off to shitdog for you too, based on the dumb shit ive seen you post in other threads. You guys bring the average IQ of this place right down.

Computer geeks
Can't stand em . Just a fag pretending to have friends. Ur prob on every forum for every sport going cos ur a lonely looser . Commit suicide u fag and stop telling people ur british cos ur not ur a dick. Phone Post

Honestly this is the first time I read through the posts of this thread because I saw all the retarded shit u posted and you honestly ruined the conversation of this thread to me with your black belt in retardedness... Have some respect for people man the UG is full of cool cats. Chilax.... Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
Uk mma fanatic -  You are a repetitive coward .
Fuck off with all your Internet taunting , it won't work I am clearly a superior person in every way compared with a piece of shit like u. Phone Post

Apart from when it comes writing basic English to a decent level, clearly.

Prick while u were brushing up on ur literature I was out shaggin fit birds. Beat that looser virgin geek. Phone Post

This guy wins the interwebz!

Geez all you geeks! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Horrible habit of circling to his left???

Uk mma fanatic -
Frobenius - I would like to take this opportunity to distance both myself and the other upstanding members of the UKTT from 'Uk mma fanatic'. 

Are u for real ?
U don't no me or anything about me. Some prick started ranting at me and all I did was take the piss out of the retard. I never attacked anyone and only retaliated to a troll who was then backed up by his other account and some gay geeks . And now you are talkin smack about some uktt club . I thought this was a forum for mma fans . It seams to be a clicky computer nerds heaven . Phone Post

You have a warped sense of reality if thats actually what you think happened. Phone Post

Unfortunately we have a lot of pricks like him in the UK